Gundam Universe 2008 Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, March 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Peweskimooxy on March 29, 2008, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 28, 2008, 10:33:14 PM
Quote from: Peweskimooxy on March 28, 2008, 06:22:20 PM
I've been looking for Gundam threads but none come up, but I'm gonna try and go as a Federation test pilot (think Kou). I think it'd be good to ask, I need a symbol for where I'd be stationed. The characters in 0083 have a boxing kangaroo (in australia, makes sense). What would be a good one for me? Maybe California based? Maybe a boxing bear? :P

it is earth federation so i guess if an army platoon existed, it would be the california grizzly as their symbol. That's my imo though. welcome aboard though. we need moar feddy personnel lol
Yeah, Federation, and there was a Zeon base in California during the One Year War, so most likely the Federation used it after it was deserted. And yeah, a grizzly is probably the best bet. Maybe a grizzly with a V-fin on it's head?

Most likely then and i think that can work. you should do a design for it and scan it in lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

maridah

My friends have a tentative 00 group, but I'm not sure if it's a finalized thing.
For sure I will be wearing my Sayla Mass costume if we don't do our 00 thing. I'm Sumaragi for the 00 group if it happens.
Whatever day your group decides on, I will pass on the info because I know of 5 or so other people possibly attending Fanime in some Gundam related cosplay (be it classic or 00)
We do the Gundam thing every year at AX, but many of us felt like migrating north since AX is sucking. Were any of you at the AX meet last year? I bet I'd remember you. <3 Hope you see some of you guys friday/sat.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: maridah on March 29, 2008, 01:21:20 AM
My friends have a tentative 00 group, but I'm not sure if it's a finalized thing.
For sure I will be wearing my Sayla Mass costume if we don't do our 00 thing. I'm Sumaragi for the 00 group if it happens.
Whatever day your group decides on, I will pass on the info because I know of 5 or so other people possibly attending Fanime in some Gundam related cosplay (be it classic or 00)
We do the Gundam thing every year at AX, but many of us felt like migrating north since AX is sucking. Were any of you at the AX meet last year? I bet I'd remember you. <3 Hope you see some of you guys friday/sat.

I was at AX 2006, but I didn't go for 2007 which I was happy I didn't go from what I heard. =0! Sumeragi! My friends and I are doing 00 group which I'm cosplaying as Tieria. XD I wonder if I can convert one of them to be Hallelujah since I think there will be Allelujah at Fanime.

@doragon: =0! SEED! XD I see. The date is up in the air still so I'll consider Sunday too if it's not too crowded in its slot.

Man. I should of done a poll here.

doragon

@doragon: can't you change real quick? which character are you cosplaying from Seed?
Bleach stuff was going on at the time of the Saturday gathering, so no.  And going from Neliel to Lacus would take some time with all the make up xD;
... lol, that would be an interesting combination to try on while I am changing to the masq e.e;

aaa, 00 cosplayers! I as tempted with being Sumeragi or Felt this year but then I ran out of time to make costumes since all my effort is being put into Lacus and a few other costumes xD;
Stuff!

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: doragon on March 29, 2008, 10:30:42 AM
@doragon: can't you change real quick? which character are you cosplaying from Seed?
Bleach stuff was going on at the time of the Saturday gathering, so no.  And going from Neliel to Lacus would take some time with all the make up xD;
... lol, that would be an interesting combination to try on while I am changing to the masq e.e;

aaa, 00 cosplayers! I as tempted with being Sumeragi or Felt this year but then I ran out of time to make costumes since all my effort is being put into Lacus and a few other costumes xD;

Yay~ Sumeragi..contemplated doing her too, but I like doing Setsuna more. XD; Can't wait to see you guys' SEED cosplays :D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on March 29, 2008, 10:46:32 AM
Quote from: doragon on March 29, 2008, 10:30:42 AM

Yay~ Sumeragi..contemplated doing her too, but I like doing Setsuna more. XD; Can't wait to see you guys' SEED cosplays :D

Me too! I can't wait to see you guys too!

RyuHayabusa

Why don't we do the gathering on sunday then? at least it can happen later in the afternoon. I'm ok with that, since we can be able to accomadate more people. :3
Quote from: maridah on March 29, 2008, 01:21:20 AM

Sumeragi or Sayla?

LOL, they're both hot XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

KyraEnsui

XD If there's a nice 00 group, how about doing a photoshoot with the poses from the 2nd Ending theme? Haha... Just a silly idea. Okay! What do you guys think of Sunday as our gathering date? How's in the Morning like around 10:30am?

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 30, 2008, 01:29:02 PM
XD If there's a nice 00 group, how about doing a photoshoot with the poses from the 2nd Ending theme? Haha... Just a silly idea. Okay! What do you guys think of Sunday as our gathering date? How's in the Morning like around 10:30am?

Wah~ I like that idea <3 Those angsty poses >D Just dying to be taken photos of XD;

Sunday is good :D
10:30 AM makes it even better :D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on March 31, 2008, 02:23:36 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 30, 2008, 01:29:02 PM

Wah~ I like that idea <3 Those angsty poses >D Just dying to be taken photos of XD;

Sunday is good :D
10:30 AM makes it even better :D

X3 Okay. Got two yes on Sunday. Yes~ XD! Angst pose is a must! You'll be Setsuna right if I remember correctly?

Mister_E

Oh lordy, I have to work that in to my go to gathering list, but hey you should join my gathering it's going to on Sunday at 12:30 during the Naruto Gathering it's to the Caramelldansen dance. And Gundam 00 cosplayers would be perfect to add to the list.
Gundam 00

Here's the sign-up list
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 06:00:09 PM
Oh lordy, I have to work that in to my go to gathering list, but hey you should join my gathering it's going to on Sunday at 12:30 during the Naruto Gathering it's to the Caramelldansen dance. And Gundam 00 cosplayers would be perfect to add to the list.
Gundam 00

Here's the sign-up list
One of my friend will turn Hallelujah on me since I did show him that video and yeah, I know he won't do it. ^^ Not sure...

Mister_E

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 06:19:46 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 06:00:09 PM
Gundam 00

Here's the sign-up list
One of my friend will turn Hallelujah on me since I did show him that video and yeah, I know he won't do it. ^^ Not sure...
Well if you change your mind then you know where to go, and it's going to be fun.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

KyraEnsui

Okay. I decided to change characters around and I'll be Lockon Stratos (originally Tieria) and I'll ask my friends to change around also. So, my female friend will be Tieria (originally Setsuna) instead and my guy friend will be Hallelujah (originally Allelujah) instead. ^^;; I have to ask them. I hope I can do Lockon well. (>.<)

Updated the first post too.

Mister_E

KyraEnsui

Mister_E

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 07:24:19 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 07:10:26 PM
Wait, is this to me?
XD It's for everyone. Sorry.

Oh damn, you know your guy friend can be both Hallelujah & Allelujah, you know pull back the hair like in the end of season 1

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 03:53:45 PM
X3 Okay. Got two yes on Sunday. Yes~ XD! Angst pose is a must! You'll be Setsuna right if I remember correctly?

Yup yup~ :D  I'll be Setsuna for sure. :D
Angst pose = <3

*reads update..slow while posting XD*
YAY~ So we have everyone then? :D :D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 07:24:19 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 07:10:26 PM
Wait, is this to me?
XD It's for everyone. Sorry.

Oh damn, you know your guy firiend can be both you know pull back the hair like in the end of season 1

XD I haven't seen the end yet. I'm waiting for Shinsen's sub to come out. Haha... Yeah, he could do that.

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on March 31, 2008, 07:37:41 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 03:53:45 PM

Yup yup~ :D  I'll be Setsuna for sure. :D
Angst pose = <3

*reads update..slow while posting XD*
YAY~ So we have everyone then? :D :D

Yup. We have everyone~! I'll just have to inform my friends about it. X3 I'll bring my white towel so I can pretend to cut your hair. XD

Mister_E

Animefart.com has them, i know horrible name, but it has the newest episodes.