Gundam Universe 2008 Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, March 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 07:40:23 PM
Yup. We have everyone~! I'll just have to inform my friends about it. X3 I'll bring my white towel so I can pretend to cut your hair. XD

Yay~~ So looking forward to this XD; Need to fix up some things on my Setsuna outfit that I don't like soon XD;

Nee, if you guys have time, would you guys be interested in doing a separate photoshoot just in G00 after the gathering? :D Seems like Winter Wish Photography thread (HERE) has some spaces on Sunday :D

*off to watch last episode since I've been putting it off ;___; *

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on March 31, 2008, 08:20:22 PM
Yup. We have everyone~! I'll just have to inform my friends about it. X3 I'll bring my white towel so I can pretend to cut your hair. XD

Yay~~ So looking forward to this XD; Need to fix up some things on my Setsuna outfit that I don't like soon XD;

Nee, if you guys have time, would you guys be interested in doing a separate photoshoot just in G00 after the gathering? :D Seems like Winter Wish Photography thread (HERE) has some spaces on Sunday :D

Oh! I'll ask my friends on it as soon as possible. They'll probably say yes, but I have to check on them first.

XD I'm waiting for it to sub and my day off to watch it. Don't want to ruin my mood at work.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 07:24:19 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 07:10:26 PM
Wait, is this to me?
XD It's for everyone. Sorry.

Oh damn, you know your guy friend can be both Hallelujah & Allelujah, you know pull back the hair like in the end of season 1

Thanks for the spoiler. I watched it already but most people haven't. -__-;;

@Kyra: I hope you got my voice mail message. I'll send you a pm as well, cause if you aren't going to wear your lacus costume, i know one of my other friends is interested in wearing it for the gathering. she's also a big Gundam 00 fan lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 08:27:46 PM

Oh! I'll ask my friends on it as soon as possible. They'll probably say yes, but I have to check on them first.

XD I'm waiting for it to sub and my day off to watch it. Don't want to ruin my mood at work.

Yay~ Just let me know when you ask them =D

Hehe, I ended up not watching it in the end just for that same reason. Cause I need to be able to focus for 8 hours of class today without that on my mind. OTL

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 01, 2008, 07:35:48 AM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 31, 2008, 08:27:46 PM

Yay~ Just let me know when you ask them =D

Hehe, I ended up not watching it in the end just for that same reason. Cause I need to be able to focus for 8 hours of class today without that on my mind. OTL
What time is the photoshoot you were thinking of so that I can tell them that if they have anything going on.

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 01, 2008, 09:20:38 AM

What time is the photoshoot you were thinking of so that I can tell them that if they have anything going on.

Well there are quite a few spots open after the gathering. Probably 11:30 though since that gives everyone enough time for Gundam gathering pics? =D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 01, 2008, 09:03:37 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 01, 2008, 09:20:38 AM

Well there are quite a few spots open after the gathering. Probably 11:30 though since that gives everyone enough time for Gundam gathering pics? =D

Save us the slot if you may. =D Thank you for that awesome information.

KyraEnsui

:D Is everyone ready and excited when Fanime rolls around? Let's make this gathering fun and awesome~!

Mister_E

Oh also If I have time I can bring music I have all of the Gundam 00 ops and endings. As well as some themes from other Gundam sagas.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mister_E on April 04, 2008, 03:06:29 PM
Oh also If I have time I can bring music I have all of the Gundam 00 ops and endings. As well as some themes from other Gundam sagas.

=D That will be awesome~! If you can't since I know you're going to be at another gathering, I can try to provide it too. Sunday's gatherings will be packed!

Mister_E

Hellz they will, I can make it as long as it doesn't mess with the time An Cafe starts which I have no idea when!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Milai Sapphire

Yay AN CAFE concert <3 <3

More than likely I'll be putting pretty much all the Gundam 00 music on my iPod [part of my driving music XD]. Listening to it right now ("Friends" at least~). XD

Off to go improve some things on my Setsuna cosplay. Definitely looking forward to Fanime ^__^ Although there's a lot more to prep in terms of other things on my part. XD

Mister_E

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mister_E on April 04, 2008, 06:59:34 PM
This has nothing to do with the Gathering *almost* but you'd get a kick out of it.

Haha... I saw that already and saw the 'Hare Hare Yukai' one too.  Very cute.

XD I need to prep up mine's and my friend's costume too. We'll definitely listen to 'Friends' to get into the angst mood.

Mirai Noah

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 04, 2008, 08:26:02 AM
:D Is everyone ready and excited when Fanime rolls around? Let's make this gathering fun and awesome~!

I've got all my costumes ready for Fanime! :D I've actually started on my cosplay for Yaoi-con (which is in September this year). I'm going to that con as a girly version of Tieria, LOL. I'm not sure if it will be ready for Fanime though (I need money to order the wig), so I'm still attending the Fanime gathering as Murrue.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Mirai Noah on April 06, 2008, 11:16:10 AM

I've got all my costumes ready for Fanime! :D I've actually started on my cosplay for Yaoi-con (which is in September this year). I'm going to that con as a girly version of Tieria, LOL. I'm not sure if it will be ready for Fanime though (I need money to order the wig), so I'm still attending the Fanime gathering as Murrue.

XD! I would love to see the girly version of Tieria. Found this wig on Ebay. Just need that and Tieria's costume is set. XDD Now, I need to work on Lockon's. I might attend Yaoi-con this year. Just one day only. ^^

Milai Sapphire

Hehe definitely want to see that. Dunno if I'm going to y-con this year though, still 50/50 (even though I think me and my roommate booked a room just in case...I think) :/ Didn't get to go last year cause of classes and midterms ;___;

Made progress on fixing up my Setsuna today. :D Quite the productive weekend ^^ Next will be fixing up the wig XD;;

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 06, 2008, 10:19:29 PM

Hehe definitely want to see that. Dunno if I'm going to y-con this year though, still 50/50 (even though I think me and my roommate booked a room just in case...I think) :/ Didn't get to go last year cause of classes and midterms ;___;

Made progress on fixing up my Setsuna today. :D Quite the productive weekend ^^ Next will be fixing up the wig XD;;

I need to buy my wigs though. I don't know why I'm doing this one last, but yeah, I don't have a place to store it so I was going it later this week. XD Curiosity, is anyone doing that Caramelldansen dance?

Mirai Noah

Y-con is in September this year, so you guys should come! :D

Everyone is obsessed with this Carmelldasen thing now, LOL. :)

Mister_E