Gundam Universe 2008 Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, March 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM

KyraEnsui

XD It's just that it was a request from one of my friends (across teh ocean) that I would try to take it. I'm still not fond of performing in front of crowds. So yeah, I should go back working on my cosplay. Haha...

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: Mirai Noah on April 08, 2008, 03:07:42 PM
Y-con is in September this year, so you guys should come! :D

Everyone is obsessed with this Carmelldasen thing now, LOL. :)

I would love to go to Y-con this year. Some future plans changed for my roommate, so the possibility of us going is like 75% now. Yay for more of a chance~. XD;

Hehe, I <3 natural color wigs. My Setsuna wig was originally supposed to be my Nekozawa (Ouran) wig, but that never got done. And then it got used for temporary Mukuro (Reborn) wig and Lambo (Reborn) wig... XD; But yeah, got to make it flip up around the edges permanently, since I think it'll remain Setsuna wig forever XD; At least I know I'll be doing 00 cosplay again for sure when 2nd season comes around XD;

Think if I have extra time I'll try to make parts of the other version of Setsuna too (ivory colored scarf + blue sweater XD)

Caramelldasen...hmm...maybe in my own little corner. XDD With haro...

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 08, 2008, 10:13:38 PM
Quote from: Mirai Noah on April 08, 2008, 03:07:42 PM
Y-con is in September this year, so you guys should come! :D

Everyone is obsessed with this Carmelldasen thing now, LOL. :)

I would love to go to Y-con this year. Some future plans changed for my roommate, so the possibility of us going is like 75% now. Yay for more of a chance~. XD;

Hehe, I <3 natural color wigs. My Setsuna wig was originally supposed to be my Nekozawa (Ouran) wig, but that never got done. And then it got used for temporary Mukuro (Reborn) wig and Lambo (Reborn) wig... XD; But yeah, got to make it flip up around the edges permanently, since I think it'll remain Setsuna wig forever XD; At least I know I'll be doing 00 cosplay again for sure when 2nd season comes around XD;

Think if I have extra time I'll try to make parts of the other version of Setsuna too (ivory colored scarf + blue sweater XD)

Hopefully, I'll have Haro by then. XD Me too. I was contemplating whether to make Tieria's hair style same as you know what. Haha... Oh~! That would be nice. Another version of Setsuna.

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 08, 2008, 11:40:33 PM

Hopefully, I'll have Haro by then. XD Me too. I was contemplating whether to make Tieria's hair style same as you know what. Haha... Oh~! That would be nice. Another version of Setsuna.

Yay~ Would be nice to have Haro. XD Almost a must have for Lockon cosplay I feel. XD

Ahh, Tieria hairstyle. Yeah I know what you're talking about. That would be nice to see, since I haven't seen anyone do that yet.

Probably would wear 2nd ver. earlier in the morning...before the sun kills me later in the day with the heat XDD;; Of course that's if I get it done. XD;

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 09, 2008, 12:03:45 AM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 08, 2008, 11:40:33 PM

Yay~ Would be nice to have Haro. XD Almost a must have for Lockon cosplay I feel. XD

Ahh, Tieria hairstyle. Yeah I know what you're talking about. That would be nice to see, since I haven't seen anyone do that yet.

Probably would wear 2nd ver. earlier in the morning...before the sun kills me later in the day with the heat XDD;; Of course that's if I get it done. XD;

Indeed it is! XD I'm getting the talking one. *nod nod* But that means I have to style it. Oh yeah, the heat... ^^;; Gah. Wearing black gloves will stink. Haha...

Milai Sapphire

Ooh~ Talking Haro~~ Should reprogram it to say "Lockon Lockon" XD;

D: Yeah gloves in hot weather = not fun. T__T; 3 layers in hot sun = not fun either.

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM(2) One of the comic strips: STUPIDSEXYSTRIP: a gundam b00bies fancomic[/color]

<3. I love stupidsexystrip. xD; I fail at commenting though, so I just amuse myself reading everyone else's comments of greatness~ XD;

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 09, 2008, 08:38:34 AM

D: Yeah gloves in hot weather = not fun. T__T; 3 layers in hot sun = not fun either.

Quote from: KyraEnsui on March 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM(2) One of the comic strips: STUPIDSEXYSTRIP: a gundam b00bies fancomic[/color]

<3. I love stupidsexystrip. xD; I fail at commenting though, so I just amuse myself reading everyone else's comments of greatness~ XD;

XD If I can understand the Japanese instruction, but I think someone translated that on LJ so I need to find that. Hahaha.... I love the comic so much. Yeah, I promised them that we would try to reenact at least one of the strip. XD If we're having a photo shoot, one must think of poses. Haha... Time to look at magazine scans.

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 09, 2008, 08:47:18 AM

XD If I can understand the Japanese instruction, but I think someone translated that on LJ so I need to find that. Hahaha.... I love the comic so much. Yeah, I promised them that we would try to reenact at least one of the strip. XD If we're having a photo shoot, one must think of poses. Haha... Time to look at magazine scans.

Ooh, would be awesome if you could find it~ Yeah I just read that thread of comments this morning. XDD;; So awesome, someone seems to be doing Soma. =D Ahh, poses, must plan ahead. XD; Maybe I'll run through the episodes again and snapshot a bunch of things too. I have Feb. issue of Animage too with the Gundam 00 booklet (yay for sales :D). Of course every non-"Hallelujah" pic of Allelujah is emo... XD. If I see stuff there, maybe I'll try to point out some possiblities/bookmark them, and then also bring it to Fanime so we can have that on hand too just in case. XD;

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 09, 2008, 12:34:42 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 09, 2008, 08:47:18 AM

Ooh, would be awesome if you could find it~ Yeah I just read that thread of comments this morning. XDD;; So awesome, someone seems to be doing Soma. =D Ahh, poses, must plan ahead. XD; Maybe I'll run through the episodes again and snapshot a bunch of things too. I have Feb. issue of Animage too with the Gundam 00 booklet (yay for sales :D). Of course every non-"Hallelujah" pic of Allelujah is emo... XD. If I see stuff there, maybe I'll try to point out some possiblities/bookmark them, and then also bring it to Fanime so we can have that on hand too just in case. XD;

I can try to bring some references too. XD If I want to haul several magazines with me.... Haha... I think my friend can do that easily, but of course, he can be very hyper too. I know we're doing the angst poses. Hopefully, there'll be more cosplayers for the gathering! I'm too excited now. (>.>) Now I have to see if I dare to style Lockon's hair...

Milai Sapphire

Hehe...dunno if you saw the May issue of Animedia...the Gundam 00 stickers that I want to go buy (no more walking in and out of asahiya empty handed D:) . Suddenly I want to do apron photoshoot too XD; Baking times with Tieria...ftw <3

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Milai Sapphire on April 13, 2008, 11:41:18 PM
Hehe...dunno if you saw the May issue of Animedia...the Gundam 00 stickers that I want to go buy (no more walking in and out of asahiya empty handed D:) . Suddenly I want to do apron photoshoot too XD; Baking times with Tieria...ftw <3

I think I've seen it before... XD Haha.... Interesting concept on the apron shoot. We'll see about that. We might as well make a list of poses so we can try them out. ^^b

KyraEnsui

XD Should we have something like a haro as our mascot? It would be easier to notice our group if we're going to be surrounded by other big groups. What do you guys think? Or play almost all Gundam music?

obliviousedward

Hmm...

Maybe I should consider bringing out my Duo Maxwell or Lady Une costumes...

We'll see. :3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Mirai Noah

KyraEnsui

I second that too~! <3 Yes, you should.  :D

obliviousedward

Ah-ha!  I see I have some takers. XD

Well, I'll see what I can do.  There's only so much room in the car (with five people and all their stuff), so I may not be able to fit two more costumes.  I can't promise anything, but I'll try! ;D

If anything, I'll totally go to the gathering and check it out. <3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

RyuHayabusa

Come as Lady Une. LOL she's one of my fav girls from all of the gundam series, despite that she was a psycho B*tch lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

KyraEnsui

<3 That will be great. Do check out our gatherings~! XD Next time, I should plan this a bit more ahead. It'll be fun~!

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 01, 2008, 11:51:41 AM
Hmm...

Maybe I should consider bringing out my Duo Maxwell or Lady Une costumes...

We'll see. :3

Lady Une = <3 That would be awesome to see.

Hmm, Haro mascot!~ :D I think music is cool, but could be hard to hear from a distance if there's a lot of people around~

KyraEnsui

Haro mascot it is. XD I just need to try get Haro before Fanime then.