pre-reg question

Started by lilsparkypants, March 27, 2008, 09:44:12 PM

lilsparkypants

I have a question, This is my first year going and i noticed there is no group reg. Soooo if i need to buy a ticket for me and 2 kids do i put my name on all 3 badges since all they have is their school I.D.'s. I'm hopeless and need help  =D

phoenixphire24

This should probably be under the registration forum, but I'll do what I can to help. I'm not sure if you're buying these now or at the con, but if you are doing them online, you have to get each one separately. Your name should on your badge, and your children's names should be on their badges. Registration is being pretty stiff on IDs this year, so depending on the age of your children, they may need to have official state IDs (school ones don't count). You'll have to check with an official staff person for that.

lilsparkypants

Thanks and yes i'm trying to get the pre-reg.they don't have state I.D's so i think i have to look into that.they are 13 and 16.I just thought this would be an event thats easy to get into but guess not.thanks again  ;)

phoenixphire24

Yes, at 13 and 16, they're probably going to need their own IDs. If they were younger, you could probably vouch for them. You can get them both state IDs at the local DMV. BTW, I believe your daughter started a thread in the registration forum, so you probably want to check that out for further info http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,9183.0.html