Favorite Fast Food Eatery

Started by Dragon Ninja, March 29, 2008, 05:33:33 PM

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 07, 2008, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 07, 2008, 07:51:00 PM
Arby's. yum yum yum.

A&W is pretty good... maybe because I hardly ever have their food because there is only like one in San Jose as far as I know.

i remember there was an A&W in yuma where i used to live i miss A&W too
If you in San Jose or visit sometime, there's an A&W on Bascom and Camden. Its a joint fast food restaurant with KFC.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

K&K4ever

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 08, 2008, 10:40:29 PM
Quote from: K&K4ever on June 05, 2008, 11:06:38 PM
Black Bear Dinner (the biggest portions you will ever see of dinner food . . . and it's good ;D )
Black Bear isn't a Fast Food place...

Who cares, it gives you good food, and it's fast for the most part
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

questionette

Do Quickly's and TapX count as fast food eaterys?

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

G.I.R

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 09, 2008, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 07, 2008, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 07, 2008, 07:51:00 PM
Arby's. yum yum yum.

A&W is pretty good... maybe because I hardly ever have their food because there is only like one in San Jose as far as I know.

i remember there was an A&W in yuma where i used to live i miss A&W too
If you in San Jose or visit sometime, there's an A&W on Bascom and Camden. Its a joint fast food restaurant with KFC.

Jesus H!  I HATE those combination Taco Bell / KFC / Long John Silvers /Pizza Hut /A&W (take any choice of two) places!  they only have half a menu for each of the pairs, and they don't do the food right!   >:(

Barnes

Quote from: G.I.R on June 09, 2008, 11:32:15 PM
Jesus H!  I HATE those combination Taco Bell / KFC / Long John Silvers /Pizza Hut /A&W (take any choice of two) places!  they only have half a menu for each of the pairs, and they don't do the food right!   >:(

My mom doesn't like the Bascom Ave. and Camden Ave. place either. She says that the A&Ws back in her day were alot better, apparently.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Shinsengumi

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 08, 2008, 11:56:58 PM
Arby's

OOOOOOH! I love Arby's, too bad we don't have one here in Salinas anymore  :'(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

The Arby's that used to be here in Norwalk is now...        a Starbucks!  :P F%@#!!!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: G.I.R on June 10, 2008, 08:46:22 AM
The Arby's that used to be here in Norwalk is now...        a Starbucks!  :P F%@#!!!

Them Starbucks are everywhere.

Another funny thing to note is that the Shopping Plaza right down the street has a Starbucks on one side, and a Starbucks connected to a Target on the other.

Its scary.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: K&K4ever on June 09, 2008, 10:35:01 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 08, 2008, 10:40:29 PM
Quote from: K&K4ever on June 05, 2008, 11:06:38 PM
Black Bear Dinner (the biggest portions you will ever see of dinner food . . . and it's good ;D )
Black Bear isn't a Fast Food place...

Who cares, it gives you good food, and it's fast for the most part

You shouldn't have to stay at a fast food place for over 5 min, maybe 10 min tops if its packed.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

Panda Express, Burger King, and Jack in the Box

BrightHeart76

Wow...maybe Reno's not as bad as I thought.  We are fast food rich!  I can think of 3 A&W's (not half stores, the whole A&W), more Arby's then I know what to do with, 2 Sonics, I think 4 Quedoba's (HATE QUEDOBA!), Del Taco, In 'n Out...I'm not gonna try to count McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box or any of the the big chains.  And if we get one more StarBucks we're gonna rename the valley "Starbuck's R Us".
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

TC X0 Lt 0X

I don't want to have to alarm anyone, but my town was once had the most Food Eateries (including Fast food, Diners, etc) per square mile in the US.

I think New York or some other city has it now...

Although, I don't now if this is true or not, but from what many of a people have told me, including reliable teachers from school, and what I have seen around town (We've got 5 Mcdonalds, 4 burger kings, 3 Taco bells, 3 jack-in-a-boxes, 7  Starbucks, etc), which is only 12 square miles, I'd say its true.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

rubymoonIII

wow thats just wow my town sucks :o
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter