My 24th birthday.

Started by Amelia Seyruun, March 29, 2008, 07:44:29 PM

Amelia Seyruun

So my birthday is coming up in May. On the 12th, to be exact.   I was thinking if anyone wanted to get together and do something.  I remember what some of you did for me last year. XD

But this year I'd like it to be a little different. I am open to suggestions.   The problem is the 12th is on a Monday, and I know that some people have to work or have other things to do. 

If it helps any, we could have the celebration on the weekend before, either Saturday or Sunday.

Saturday is clearly the better option for people since Sunday is Mother's Day.  Stupid me since I totally forgot about it.

It is three days after the Speed Racer gathering, but if anyone has any ideas, hit me.  ;D

"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

LadyKaren

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on March 29, 2008, 07:44:29 PM
So my birthday is coming up in May. On the 12th, to be exact.   I was thinking if anyone wanted to get together and do something.  I remember what some of you did for me last year. XD

But this year I'd like it to be a little different. I am open to suggestions.   The problem is the 12th is on a Monday, and I know that some people have to work or have other things to do. 

If it helps any, we could have the celebration on the weekend before, either Saturday or Sunday.

It is three days after the Speed Racer gathering, but if anyone has any ideas, hit me.  ;D

Sunday is May 11th. Which, this year, is Mother's day.

Amelia Seyruun

Yes, what's your point? o.o    My mom and I never really do anything on that day.   Is Saturday the better option? 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Spiritsnare

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on March 30, 2008, 11:20:51 AM
Yes, what's your point? o.o    My mom and I never really do anything on that day.

The fact that other people potentially spend time with their moms on that day?
epic progressive

vox

Kegan_Flame

I'll totally come.. but yeah.. mothers day is a bad day >.< Saturday is much better! Keep me posted!

Moogleborg

Depending on whats up, and where it is, i'll see if I get to go. ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

VictimX

Either day is good for me but Saturday might be better for most people, still I'll be in for this.

ced1106

Hmm...

No Name anime is Saturday. BDay dinner afterwards or bday cake during the break??

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

LadyKaren

Yes, what's your point? o.o    My mom and I never really do anything on that day.   Is Saturday the better option? 

;.; I also say this since May 11th is MY birthday.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

otakuapprentice

Quote from: LadyKaren on March 31, 2008, 08:42:05 PM

now we have to find something to do for this; what to get you this year, hmm....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: LadyKaren on March 31, 2008, 08:42:05 PM

Say hello to Kelsey and Jessica's Dual Birthday Bash, Mark II...
epic progressive

vox

shortpachoo

I can attend but might have to leave and come back since I have a staff meeting to attend

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

RyuHayabusa

So is it either saturday or sunday for this shindig?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

gmontem

Quote from: LadyKaren on March 30, 2008, 05:21:05 AMSunday is May 11th. Which, this year, is Mother's day.
First annual Bring Your Mom to Fanimafia Gathering Day!
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 31, 2008, 11:42:56 PM

Look up.  I said Saturday. T.T 

Amelia Seyruun

Yeah, I just remembered. ;.;  I'm sorry!  It's been my time of the month so I've been feeling like crap. ;.; 

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on April 01, 2008, 11:09:57 AM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 31, 2008, 11:42:56 PM

Look up.  I said Saturday. T.T 

Ok. That works then.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jerry

its gonna be a tough decision.

My mom has alread passed, so i have to option to give her a quick visit in the morning at the grave and then wish the birfday ladies well.

So we have a date:
Saturday May 10th...

but whats the theme? location? party favors?
I know Karen likes to partay in style and Amelia should be happy if we bring in some hawt strawberry Yuri action.

I think that just about covers it.

moar ideas needed?
Oh wait. I think theres a staff meeting that day?
tricky planning indeed.

we might as well party all month long. tis fanime month as well.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kegan_Flame

so it's sat for sure? i gotta request it off of work...