XpHoBiaX's Costume WIP Thread

Started by XpHoBiaX, March 30, 2008, 12:10:17 AM

XpHoBiaX

JTchinoy

you destroyed a light saber!!! may the jedi spirits have mercy on your soul.  :'(

I pray no star wars fans are at fanime and recognize your butchering.  >:(

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

BAH! it's going to a better cuase!

That and it was already broken. So there.

JTchinoy

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 31, 2008, 09:18:15 PM
BAH! it's going to a better cuase!

That and it was already broken. So there.
LIES!! predator just kills for fun!! jedis were meant to protect!! better cause my ass!! you're just going to hunt some aliens that YOU created.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

Okay, I hunt for the thrill and boasting rights. And to be called a true warrior.

Nowhere in that did anybody say I needed to protect anything. Fodder for the fire I say!

JTchinoy

*hears the star wars fans coming to lynch you*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

*battle roars from my fellow hunters over power those of he lynching starwars maniacs*

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

gtfo.
chuck norris isn't allowed in my thread.
;>.>

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

=( GTFO JT, Phobia has to do what she gotta do

cause shes going to be one hot fem pred

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

Halfway done with the Bio paint up! X3

I also have guantlet blades in the works and an almost finished comp for the guant.

JTchinoy

Looking good.

Remember to add a couple dings and blemishes from wear and tear during hunts. :)

and burn that warrior emblem into it too. ;)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

nah the scar bio design is waaaay to cliche right now. I am not going to add any dings and scrapes to it. Becuase if I wanted to do that, I would have bought the battle damages version.

I was thinking of doing scroll work on the mask down one side in the predator language. I am going to keep it simple though, ofr the time being.

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 01, 2008, 12:16:55 AM
*hears the star wars fans coming to lynch you*

NOrmally i would be laughing at you and agree that he did destroy jedi stuff however,.BLAME Darth vader, he constantly lose a lightsaber.....

second note:::::
THATS A CHEAP SABER..if your a real jedi you either MAKE YORU OWN or get an authentic FX saber.. (which i destroyed because it was caught on fire by adding a special battery i should never have used!)

POINT IS he has every right to make certain items into another special items..besides he is still a fan to space stufff..
as for you Xphobiax..
I MUST congrats on cosplaying as predator XD!!!!!!!!...althouhg..don't you think your in the wrong forum O_O!........well point is...you did an amazing work and i must congrats you on that..NOW...if you can manager to get this!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/02/07/japan.invisible.ap/

I WILL COMPLETELY FEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!! also you be the predator GOD!!!!!!!!!

XpHoBiaX

lol
1) I am a 'she' hence the 'Fem Pred'. aka Female Predator.

lol ITS OKAY! I get that alot... it actualy brings me lols.

2)Nope, not in the wrong forumn. I've been boasting this for a while and people wanted proofs. I figgure I'd give them proofs. And possibly inspire people to make scratchbuilds of their cosplays and how simple it can be. It's not like I am doing a professional latex cast and resing armour build up with electronics and shit. XD Cuz if I was...I'd be like totally rich. XD

3)I gave a link to The Hunters' Lair in the first post. ;)

4) I may figure out a way to make it myself. mwuahaha....

sunrise-oasis

a female predator........
this should be interesting ^ ^!....uhm.....
.....your not going to wear the crab like mask structure are you T_T?????
*Kinda worried the suffication part....really, youdid an amazing job still..try not to go tooo overboard XD!.....*never mind what i said just becareful T_T*

I never thought i said this but..the onyl weapons i recall from predator is

that disk like object you have showing over and over again

and a staff....

also the shoulder cannon.....

(MAYBE A bomb but thats kinda abit risky O_O! and suicidal)

my question is (within the predator series) is there ANY other weapons besides those three????
***like a sword O_O..never seen much on those *(sorry noob to predator series)*

XpHoBiaX

lol there is actually and entire multi series of comics about the Predators and the Aliens.

Yes there are actually very many different types of weapons as well. In the link I provided, look under the "Arsenal" link. There are many various talented artists that have made different types of weapons.

There are boot daggers, hand blades, ceremonial blades, claymores and various weapons pertaining to an individual's interpretation of their predator.
There are Samurai predators, there are primative predators, there are atlantean predators....this whole site is totally dedicated to the Predator.

Here are the almost finished wrist blades, btw.

XpHoBiaX

Updates!

Bone Necklace and in progress kilt/skirt thing.

Necklace

The back, before attaching hand print panels.

The panels.

Back with panels.

Unfinished front.