Radio POISON [Request Music Now]

Started by DJ Jinrei, March 30, 2008, 04:33:00 AM

KamijoIsLove

>_> *coughcough* If you would put up with my perfectionism for a moment and heed these corrections...

The Versailles song is 'Shout and Bites,' and the GazettE song is 'Filth in the Beauty.' =3

Also, requesting:

Vidoll - Sarah; Innocent Teens; Cloud
L'Arc~en~Ciel - Seventh Heaven
Lareine - Fuyu Tokyo; Metamorphose

bahamutknightzero

I wonder if it would be ok to make some rather odd or interesting requests...

DJ Ozma - Age Age Every Night
Jamiroquoi - Canned Heat

DJ Jinrei

Yes Yes, been a while indeed...  been busy down South and rawking the folks hard out of state as well.

Some big UPDATES for us all here.

--Bandai Entertainment will also be sponsoring Fanime Underground Radio-POISON [FURO] with prizes for you guys for playing our twisted Japanese music challenge, and hell for hangin out with us!  Big big thankyou to Mr.Foronda Anthony from Bandai.com & Enterttainment for helping us out.

--Since we're playing music for you guys to chillout to, we recieved some limited Guitar Hero 3 stuff to give  (I think to give out lol) like shirts and music.

--Also Rock Star gave us some interesting stuff to give away for of course more promotion of their latest game, Grand Theft Auto 4.  Swag Attack!

--We'll also have more CDs and shirts to give away through out the week end from Random DJs & RDDJ-POISON.

Now you're next question SHOULD be, "JINREI!" ...or for some of you... "Bro!?  How do I get some of this free shyte!?"
Well once again a reminder our area will also be a lounge area to kick it and hang out and or relax while we play ya some tunes.. so theres a thought for one.   Another idea is to join in our "random" music games where we test you otakus to guess THE most common heard songs in anime or anime related games to!  And if you're not much of a music guru, we have an Otaku Street Smarts!  Whereyou're put up against fellow anime fan boys and girls in trying to answer our easy trival questions about classic and current anime... maybe too easy...maybe not?

And this wasn't on our original agenda, but some of you who have seen Random DJs and...? Random Ninjas compete in a Yakuza op Ramen eating contest...   Well I'm bring it back!  Random DJs will battle anyone to a Team Battle Royal Yakuza Top Ramen challenge (3 on 3).  But ya gotta swing by to find out when an where and what the fantastic prize(s) for that straight from RDDJ-POISON.

We also, yes again....  (sorry!) Changed our lineup for music and if you have been requesting music up to today (Thursday the 22nd) via Fanime Forums, Live Journal, Stickam, Myspace and Xanga... dude we got it all!  -kid you not!
We'll also be featuring J and K.Pop with some chillout and club for some of you Mountain Dew freaks!

[HEADS UP]
We need some cosplayers that are not going to be all too busy to help with a side project for Bandai and RDDJ-POISON.  Find us at Ballroom J and yes its for those that really would like to help and I believe we'll only need a few cosplayers, so who ever gets there first we'll be  apart of it (sorry!! if you don't make it!!).

~JINREI
[GOING OFFLINE AT 10PM TONIGHT - Thursday 22nd]

myspace.com/djjinrei