Finally got it pierced! (Pics inside, NSFW)

Started by Suspicious, April 01, 2008, 12:18:54 PM

Suspicious

Happy April Fools Everyone :D

My friend did this on another forum.. funnier when you're female, but I found it amusing regardless.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Kazuko

otakuapprentice

i keep forgetting its that day of the year.....thank god no one at work pulled any pranks today.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

BrightHeart76

Did anyone see the pranks on Google?  There's one on the main page (would you like to discover Virgle and possible colonize Mars?) and one on GMail...if you'd like to send your e-mails back in time.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Runewitt

i forgot what day it was for about half of the day.. lucky no-one pranked me.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Shinsengumi

I'm pretty sure everyone got rickroll'd lol anyways happy april fools day.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JTchinoy

Quote from: Suspicious on April 01, 2008, 12:18:54 PM
Happy April Fools Everyone :D

My friend did this on another forum.. funnier when you're female, but I found it amusing regardless.
i hate you...

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jerry

i was really looking forward to your prince albert on your very big beer bottle Suspi

you fail do better next year.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Suspicious

Quote from: Jerry on April 02, 2008, 09:55:50 AM
i was really looking forward to your prince albert on your very big beer bottle Suspi

you fail do better next year.  :P

*strangles* D:

After learning the existence of "Jacob's Ladder" last weekend, I cringe at the thought of it.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X