CLICK HERE FOR SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL V2.

Started by RyuHayabusa, April 01, 2008, 01:31:14 PM

RyuHayabusa

If you guys want to see what new characters are going to appear in SSBB 2.0, click here:

NEW CHARACTERS FOR SMASH BROS BRAWL 2.0

You'll see Double Dragon, Battletoads, Jill and Chris from Resident Evil and many more. :3

have fun

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on April 01, 2008, 01:31:14 PM
If you guys want to see what new characters are going to appear in SSBB 2.0, click here:

You'll see Double Dragon, Battletoads, Jill and Chris from Resident Evil and many more. :3

have fun

OMG!!! THATS F****IN AWESOME!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE MEGAMAN IS ACTUALLY THERE!!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

otakuapprentice

have fun

............i hate you. XP
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: otakuapprentice on April 01, 2008, 04:49:56 PM

have fun

............i hate you. XP

LOL glad you like it.

Happy April Fool's lol

Spiritsnare

You're like one in a string of people who have failed to please by doing what everyone else apparently decided to do this April Fool's Day: rickroll people.

At least you did it properly, unlike the other person I came across earlier today who tried to rickroll via Nico...
epic progressive

vox

OniCourseMusha

HAAHAHAHA! I fell for it! So I contribute it.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

what gave it away for me was battletoads and double dragon LOL
fail

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Kazuko on April 01, 2008, 11:44:06 PM
what gave it away for me was battletoads and double dragon LOL
fail

Well, at least they were on the NES and Smash Bros is a fanservice for Nintendo fans. It would be cool if they both appeared in the games though. 

Quote from: Spiritsnare on April 01, 2008, 07:54:07 PM
You're like one in a string of people who have failed to please by doing what everyone else apparently decided to do this April Fool's Day: rickroll people.

At least you did it properly, unlike the other person I came across earlier today who tried to rickroll via Nico...

at least some people fell for it lol ;p

Shinsengumi

I saw this coming lol, Hell yeah that awesome song lol
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

It's no different than what youtube was doing all day to unsuspecting viewers. ;D

zoupzuop2

Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Barnes

I didn't fall for it cause you didn't mention any F-Zero pilots, Ryu. Nice try though.
*Saves the song to his YouTube Faves anyway*  :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes