Postmark Date?

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, April 02, 2008, 03:42:36 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

I've noticed that on my registration account that the postmark is March 31st, while my confirmation E-Mail says April 11th.
Which is correct?

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SOawesomeness

Postmark? If you sent in a check, I think what it means is that you signed up on the 31st, but registration didn't get your payment until the 11th?

If that isn't right, I think this is something to be e-mailed, not asked to the general public as that's really something more specific. o.0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

M

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 02, 2008, 03:42:36 PM
I've noticed that on my registration account that the postmark is March 31st, while my confirmation E-Mail says April 11th.
Which is correct?
Postmark is what Registration goes by.

For clarification (for those that don't know), postmark is the time stamp that the post office puts on your envelope/package/etc. that is mailed and the confirmation e-mail is when it is processed by FanimeCon Registration staff. If I'm wrong, someone from Registration staff will be here promptly to yell at me.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Tony

Oh - you noticed.  ;D

The website was set up to end Pre-registration on April 11th. However, the actual plan was to end it at the end of March. We didn't notice the discrepancy until a few weeks ago, so everyone that has been registering since Jan 1 got a receipt saying "Pay by April 11th".

Consequently, we're honoring payments on Pre-registrations until April 11th. After then, all unpaid pre-registrations will be converted to early registrations.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2008, 08:35:11 AM
Oh - you noticed.  ;D

The website was set up to end Pre-registration on April 11th. However, the actual plan was to end it at the end of March. We didn't notice the discrepancy until a few weeks ago, so everyone that has been registering since Jan 1 got a receipt saying "Pay by April 11th".

Consequently, we're honoring payments on Pre-registrations until April 11th. After then, all unpaid pre-registrations will be converted to early registrations.

Thats good.

I would be in trouble if you guys weren't.

Thank you =3

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.