Are all non-anime characters not allowed? No 300? No Cloverfield?

Started by TechnoViking, April 03, 2008, 07:25:50 PM

TechnoViking

Man, thats a serious bummer... however, the skit would be alot funnier than the ones ive seen from previous fanimes on youtube, apparently audiences laugh at anything.

and no, Angeljibbbjibbrellejibjabrillewhatevr i never saw your reply in any message thing or in this topic or even in my email. How did you reply to 'this' exactly?

however... Ive got a new idea! *evil*LOLLOLOLOLOL If its only animu characters allowed thats what youll get!
Im done with this topic now.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: TechnoViking on April 04, 2008, 03:14:58 PM
Man, thats a serious bummer... however, the skit would be alot funnier than the ones ive seen from previous fanimes on youtube, apparently audiences laugh at anything.

and no, Angeljibbbjibbrellejibjabrillewhatevr i never saw your reply in any message thing or in this topic or even in my email. How did you reply to 'this' exactly?

however... Ive got a new idea! *evil*LOLLOLOLOLOL If its only animu characters allowed thats what youll get!
Im done with this topic now.

A lot of people at cons tend not to have standards in terms of comedy, but it isn't as if throwing mudkips, Spartans, and Chris Crocker is anywhere beyond that. She did answer, though; it was no. As for the new idea... while I don't care much for the masquerade, I think people would appreciate time not being wasted by a bad idea.

Lol.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com