Gravitation~

Started by GokuMew2, July 11, 2003, 04:18:25 PM

Do you think RightStuf's Gravi will be good?

Yes.
1 (9.1%)
No.
1 (9.1%)
Yes... subtitled.
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 11, 2003, 04:18:25 PM

GokuMew2

La li ho! XD
I've been in a lil Gravitation mood lately. (It's all Jigoku_Schuldich's fault!!! EVIL.)

Well anyway, yesterday I watched eps 9, 10, and 13. Today I watched 2, 7, and 8. Gah~ Natsukashii! X3 Now I remember how much I loved Gravi. Ryuuichi is too cute!! XD Shuuichi too with all his costumes and stuff. And Eiri... Mmm... I adore his eyes. =d

This series has awesome seiyuu. Seki Tomokazu sama was perfect for Shuuichi. He can make so many funny noises. Yamaguchi sama as Ryuuichi is adorable. "Yahho! Ryuu chan de~su! Kitekureta arigatou!" XD Mmm... Inoue Kazuhiko sama as Eiri. I wuv him. Xd And then there's Koyasu sama as Sakano. Geez, Sakano worries too much, but Koyasu sama portrays that so well. I love that lil geeky voice of his. Okiayu sama as K. Haha, the Engrish was too funny. "HOLD UP!" "Shut up." "What?" XD Okiayu sama sounds cute when he talks in Engrish slowly. Orikasa sama as Touma. Dude, Quatre and Touma are a little too much alike. ^^; It's scary! Ishikawa sama is cool as Tatsuha. *nod* And Miki sama was good as Aizawa, but I don't like Aizawa much. ^^; He mean to Shuuichi and I don't like people mean to Shuuichi. Oh ya, then Matsumoto sama as Hiro. Once in a while he'll sound a lot like Gourry. ^^ I saw Miyata sama in the cast in a couple eps too but he was one of the extra characters. Hehe.

Eeto~ I love in the last ep where Ryuuichi draws on the stage. It's so cute. "Pika pikaa suru no da!" Kyahaha. XD And then when Eiri tells Shuuichi that he hasn't cried in 6 years so he's not feeling well and Shuuichi's amazed because he cries at least once a day. LoL! Too cute. Then you have Shuuichi bouncing off the walls, dressing up as a girl, etc, etc.

I LOVE THIS SERIES! XD

You know, I really would like to hear Yamaguchi sama sing Sleepless beauty at full speed instead of slowly in ep 2. Same with Seki sama. Would be cool to hear him really sing The Rage Beat. They have such good voice talent... Why not let them sing? Then again, maybe it's easier to use songs that have already been recorded like they did. Ah well, whatever. I'm glad they let them sing in the CD dramas.

Sorry for the long post but I'm in such a Gravi mood. X3 Now... If only it were Fanime already so I can find an Eiri or someone to glomp. =P I got to glomp two Ryuuichi's many times this year and got beam'd a few too. Whee~ The memories. Was much fun.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Babbit_Chan

I'm willing to listen to a Gravitation dub 0 mainly because I'd like to see them pull off the whole part about them singing XD Otherwise, I'll be glad to get the DVDs here in the US.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "GokuMew2"La li ho! XD
I've been in a lil Gravitation mood lately. (It's all Jigoku_Schuldich's fault!!! EVIL.)

Well anyway, yesterday I watched eps 9, 10, and 13. Today I watched 2, 7, and 8. Gah~ Natsukashii! X3 Now I remember how much I loved Gravi. Ryuuichi is too cute!! XD Shuuichi too with all his costumes and stuff. And Eiri... Mmm... I adore his eyes. =d

This series has awesome seiyuu. Seki Tomokazu sama was perfect for Shuuichi. He can make so many funny noises. Yamaguchi sama as Ryuuichi is adorable. "Yahho! Ryuu chan de~su! Kitekureta arigatou!" XD Mmm... Inoue Kazuhiko sama as Eiri. I wuv him. Xd And then there's Koyasu sama as Sakano. Geez, Sakano worries too much, but Koyasu sama portrays that so well. I love that lil geeky voice of his. Okiayu sama as K. Haha, the Engrish was too funny. "HOLD UP!" "Shut up." "What?" XD Okiayu sama sounds cute when he talks in Engrish slowly. Orikasa sama as Touma. Dude, Quatre and Touma are a little too much alike. ^^; It's scary! Ishikawa sama is cool as Tatsuha. *nod* And Miki sama was good as Aizawa, but I don't like Aizawa much. ^^; He mean to Shuuichi and I don't like people mean to Shuuichi. Oh ya, then Matsumoto sama as Hiro. Once in a while he'll sound a lot like Gourry. ^^ I saw Miyata sama in the cast in a couple eps too but he was one of the extra characters. Hehe.

Eeto~ I love in the last ep where Ryuuichi draws on the stage. It's so cute. "Pika pikaa suru no da!" Kyahaha. XD And then when Eiri tells Shuuichi that he hasn't cried in 6 years so he's not feeling well and Shuuichi's amazed because he cries at least once a day. LoL! Too cute. Then you have Shuuichi bouncing off the walls, dressing up as a girl, etc, etc.

I LOVE THIS SERIES! XD

You know, I really would like to hear Yamaguchi sama sing Sleepless beauty at full speed instead of slowly in ep 2. Same with Seki sama. Would be cool to hear him really sing The Rage Beat. They have such good voice talent... Why not let them sing? Then again, maybe it's easier to use songs that have already been recorded like they did. Ah well, whatever. I'm glad they let them sing in the CD dramas.

Sorry for the long post but I'm in such a Gravi mood. X3 Now... If only it were Fanime already so I can find an Eiri or someone to glomp. =P I got to glomp two Ryuuichi's many times this year and got beam'd a few too. Whee~ The memories. Was much fun.

Hehe...I love Gravitation also. I was downloading like crazy when I heard their songs. True....I do want to hear their singing voices but I did actually the singer for Shuichi's. I'm hoping that they would do well on the DVD. As long it's not Central Park Media. I'm happy.  :cry:  I didn't like how they did to Yami no Matsuei.

GokuMew2

Oh right... The songs. Wonder how those will turn out. o.o; They probably have to get the song in English and all that, huh. Hmmm... =\

My friend sent me 3 Iceman CDs. They are cool. X3 Iceman sings really nice ballads. I also dled a live clip of him singing Shining Collection a long time ago. Craziness. >_>;
< Mew >

Jessa_chan

It had better have a better dub than Weiss Kreuz *SHUDDER* And if it doesn't, I'll just stick to the subtitles. Nothing (not even a bad dub) can ruin this series :-p
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

Tendai

They could make a better dub that WK using castrated zombies.  I think it's actually impossible for there to be a WORSE dub.  *hns!* But the outtakes from the English dub are damned funny, at least.

Jessa_chan

QuoteThey could make a better dub that WK using castrated zombies. I think it's actually impossible for there to be a WORSE dub.
Aya sounded like he had an angry ferret in his pants XDD
And where was Farfarello's "YIYIYIYIYIYIYI" scream thing? In that episode where he jumps on Aya, he doesn't do it! At least I don't think he does....

KyraEnsui

I have not heard Weiss or Schwarz in English. Anywho~ Isn't this supposed to be about Gravitation?

Babbit_Chan

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I have not heard Weiss or Schwarz in English. Anywho~ Isn't this supposed to be about Gravitation?

Yuki/Shuichi/Ryuichi/Tohma are hot. Discuss.  :D  j/k Who were your guys' favorite characters?

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Babbit_Chan"Yuki/Shuichi/Ryuichi/Tohma are hot. Discuss.  :D  j/k Who were your guys' favorite characters?
This series has so many likeable characters. The character I don't like is ayaka. No one has the right to slap Shuuichi!! >_< I want to strangle her.

Let's see... I love Shuuichi because he's just so funny. Ryuuichi because... Well, what's there not to love? XD (KUMAGOROU BEEEEEEAM!) Eiri is yummy. I love his eyes and voice. =d

Hm. I don't even have to say who  my fave characters are because I already explained in the first post. LoL. ^^;

As for the dub, I've never seen a dub by RightStuf so I can't say anything. I don't have high hopes though. Now Media Blasters... They have awful dubs. I haven't hear their Weiß kreuz dub but I have heard their Rurouni Kenshin. x_x;; Baaaaaad~
< Mew >

Jessa_chan

QuoteLet's see... I love Shuuichi because he's just so funny. Ryuuichi because... Well, what's there not to love? XD (KUMAGOROU BEEEEEEAM!) Eiri is yummy. I love his eyes and voice. =d
I totally agree! I absolutely ADORE Ryuuichi, and Shuuichi is so CYYYYUTE! There are so many glompable bishies in Gravitation, but they're my favorites  :wink:

KyraEnsui

^^ Love Ryuichi so much. And his seiyuu was kakkoi~~ Wait.... Almost all the seiyuu in Gravitation were cool!!! Especially K's seiyuu who mixed in some English into the lines. Hehe..... I just bought the manga yesterday (BTW I read it 5 times at BN before buying it. ^^;;;; ) and I have to say that all my guy friends just look at me strangely. They know what Gravitation was but they won't show it at the meeting. >_< But I got my little revenge of having them play Yami no Matsuei (Descendent of Darkness) because I didn't tell them that it was in the same category as Gravitation. That teaches them. ^____^V Woo hoo...

ChibiSerenaChan

I LOVE THE ANIME TOOOO!!!! WISH THERE WAS MOORRRREEE!!!!!

ryuuichi and shuichi is so adorable!!! *hugglez them*
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "ChibiSerenaChan"I LOVE THE ANIME TOOOO!!!! WISH THERE WAS MOORRRREEE!!!!!

ryuuichi and shuichi is so adorable!!! *hugglez them*

;__; I know but it has to stop there. But I'm still going to satisfied myself with the manga. Hehe.... 0_0 Ryuichi just called his pink bunny Yuki. ::falls down laughing::

ChibiSerenaChan

i want to read the manga now toooo...
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

Hehe... I'm waiting for volume 2 to come to the store where I usually buy my mangas. ^^ Can't wait to see Ryuichi!!! ::dreams::

ChibiSerenaChan

sooooo much anime so little money!!! rar!!!
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

;___; That is sooooooo true...... Grrr....

Sachiko

*sigh* I don't know HOW did I miss this topic.. but I MUST comment on my second favorite anime of all time...

I was VERY proud of the seiyuu work, as mentioned in the beginning of this thread, and I especially loved Seki-sama and Kappei-sama's roles with Shuichi and Ryuichi... they were portraited *perfectly*, and no others could have been more suitable for them... And thanks to Gravitation, I literally BECAME a huge Seki(!) and Kappei fan-o-fans...!! *__* And of course, Okaiyou and Koyasu and Miki and everyone else were wonderful too!! Gravitation has one of the best casts ever, and not to mention one of the most ADORABLE shounen-ai in there XDD!!

PS: I WOULD like to hear Seki sing Rage Beat and Kappei sing Sleepless Beauty! That would be the coolest thing... I mean.. Kappei's Sleepless Beauty in ep.2 was sooo pretty *_*
~*~Sachiko

KyraEnsui

Kakkoi~~ Me like your icon, Sachi-chan!! ::hearts:: ;__; ::in tears:: I know... I want to hear them sing... I can't wait for the DVD to come out. Yea~~~ My friend was able to put vol. 2 on hold for me before anyone would take it away from me. >__< Hehe...