9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Ntsy

Quote from: Runewitt on April 11, 2008, 08:34:24 PM
Quote from: Ntsy on April 11, 2008, 07:29:46 AM
Because I am so lame (and I've never been to No Cal) I'll be at the Ramada (19-22) for the first half then the Marriott (22-26) I may an extra day because...well I dont want to get up at 7am to go to the Train station to go back to So.Cal..plus I wanna have fun at the Black and White Ball...
i'll be at the ramada thursday-monday

Party at the Ramada! hah J/K

Quote from: Sen on April 14, 2008, 01:09:42 PM
I believe I have a room at the Hilton. I can't wait to use their showers again. It's so glorious after a con day.

Thank you for Showering....let's try to keep Fanime clean *goes for everyone!*

BrightHeart76

Happy Joy!  I was on the waiting list for Monday night at the Hilton, I just found out that a room opened up and I have my hotel room thru Tuesday morning!  YAY!  I get to be there for ALL of fanime this year!  I'll be there before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, and we're leaving sometime Tuesday morning.  YAHOO!!!!  OK so I'm paying almost as much for that stay as I do for a whole month in my apartment, but it's also much more fun then staying in my apartment!   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

otakuya

Home
Save money & free VTA or 'free' parking at 4th St. Garage (SJSU student with parking permit)

Steve.Young

Hilton due to my staff roomates picking it =P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Sora

I'm in the Marriott. I've been staying there since 2005. The only year I was in the Hilton was 2006.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kandybar

I only live in Sunnyvale, so at home, boo.  I have no nerdy friends with which to room.  :P

Inuashley

I stayed in the Hilton last year, but I noticed the Marriot was far closer to where I was spending most of my time; the Hilton also didn't have rooms for Monday night, so that was out. Staying in the Marriott this year. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

VampireAlucard

Quote from: Ntsy on April 11, 2008, 07:29:46 AM
Because I am so lame (and I've never been to No Cal) I'll be at the Ramada (19-22) for the first half then the Marriott (22-26) I may an extra day because...well I dont want to get up at 7am to go to the Train station to go back to So.Cal..plus I wanna have fun at the Black and White Ball...

Don't feel bad. My crew of people are staying at 3 different hotels. One each night we will be there, one night at the Crowne, one at the Marriot and one at the Hilton. We wanted to try to be in the convention center as much as possible which is why we didn't get all three nights at one of the ones surronding the convention center, but we weren't fortunate enough to get the Marriot or Hilton for consecutive days. I got the hotels pretty early too, not early enough I guess though. Something I'll remember for next year's Fanime. We're also taking the train there and back, but we're not making quite as far a trip as your are. We're just coming from about 2 hours North of Sacramento.

Shi_Musouka

I pretty much have my room booked for the Hilton. It has this nice homely feeling that I can't seem to find in any other hotel...

Yukari Kaiba

ill be at the Hilton friday through monday. first time in like the 6 yrs i've been going to fanime ill actually be there for all four days XD (never been to day 1)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

billgoku

Marriot, we stayed there last year, liked it more than the Hilton, and I'll be there from thursday night to monday afternoon. :D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Kimiko

I started at the Marriott a couple years, then the Hilton a couple years and then last year we stayed at the Crowne Plaza. Between the 3, the Marriott is the one we like the most, so we are going back to there this year ^^ And the room service food is yummy too ;) I also think in terms of convenience, the Marriott was ideal as well.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

Killing Stars

I'm staying at the Ramada about 2 blocks away

Runewitt

Quote from: Killing Stars on May 13, 2008, 12:03:58 PM
I'm staying at the Ramada about 2 blocks away
Yes! another one.

i mean... uh... us too!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

kyochan

back to the hilton for me. stayed at the hilton last year too.
Mah dead branches will pwn joo! >=D<br /> - Kyochan