Any people in Oakland?

Started by L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu, April 07, 2008, 03:09:34 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'll be at that Anime convention in SF this sunday in case anyone wants to meet up there. Just look for the tall person in the pink dress. I have pics available upon request as well

PoisonFish

all right, I suppose I'll get something started here. Any dates in april or march that totally work? Weekends I imagine are best.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Mondays are TERRIBLE. Any other time would be good to. Tues, Thurs, and Fri are really good to.

I won't be able to make it to WonderCon, because I got sick T_T

wirewolf6

o.o... I wouldn't mind going on a gathering in oakland ._. ... it's too much for me to even go out to san jose or somewhere far. XD...been inactive for too long.

Rhornez

ive been living in oakland .....for 16 years....my whole life span and i got a idea of where we can go,
There is quite a few parks in alameda and theres the bayfair mall heard of Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Alameda? we can go there discuss gather etc. but i dunno if you guys are near it but im just giving Suggestions*

*=Keyword

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

narutofan17

o_O I live in Oakland (although go to college in SF). Other Otakus in my city. It's a miracle T_T XD. I wouldn't mind meeting up if others are down.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Rhornez

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OtakuMessiah

Yea I live in oakland as well. didnt know so many otakus actually live in oakland.
"The only thing worst than being blind, is being the only one that can see..."

Rhornez

yeah i said  that too atleast i have found comrades in a messed up city

OtakuMessiah

Quote from: Rhornez on April 17, 2009, 11:45:56 PM
yeah i said  that too atleast i have found comrades in a messed up city
Lol True. only if it was a way to get all the stupid ass people out (Meaning those whom choose to murder and steal, etc..) and more otakus, it'll be a dream come true.
"The only thing worst than being blind, is being the only one that can see..."

Lordsnow

There are also Otaku up thar in richmond aswell!
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Rhornez on April 11, 2009, 11:27:30 PM
ive been living in oakland .....for 16 years....my whole life span and i got a idea of where we can go,
There is quite a few parks in alameda and theres the bayfair mall heard of Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Alameda? we can go there discuss gather etc. but i dunno if you guys are near it but im just giving Suggestions*

*=Keyword
I can meet anyone pretty much anywhere in Alameda. Or in certain places in Oakland...

Just pick a time/date next week and I'll see what I can do. I think that's part of the problem is it takes FOREVER for us to PLAN dates and times, and then when we DO make them, they turn out too last minute!!

Also if we make MULTIPLE dates & times then our chances of having successful meetups GREATLY INCREASE.

narutofan17

We can take over the city. OTAKUS WILL RULE ALL!!!! Or we can just meet up and hang. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

roth14

Alameda sounds WAYYYY better.

Rhornez

hmmm alameda eh well how about a otaku beach outing?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

otakuapprentice

I still find it funny that you people still can't get this to work/are still trying.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

macaulayman

narutofan17

What are you guys doin this weekend? I don't think I have anything planned.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!