Any people in Oakland?

Started by L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu, April 07, 2008, 03:09:34 PM

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

I'd love to meet up.. Err...if i can find you guys... in fanime right? if its in oakland...i need dates and times ==; and place. HELL. It oakland... so i'm not going no where until i know the details.

if we ever had a meet up...please somewhere with nice company so we don't get capped...(if you people don't understand, i'll put it this way. Oakland can be really dangerous its really diverse an dtheres a heck alot of shooting so get used to it and know your way around...)
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 06, 2009, 12:00:23 AM
I'd love to meet up.. Err...if i can find you guys... in fanime right? if its in oakland...i need dates and times ==; and place. HELL. It oakland... so i'm not going no where until i know the details.

if we ever had a meet up...please somewhere with nice company so we don't get capped...(if you people don't understand, i'll put it this way. Oakland can be really dangerous its really diverse an dtheres a heck alot of shooting so get used to it and know your way around...)

Well most shootings happen at the night time, and it's pretty obvious they're bad areas. You know bars on windows, and other such things.

If people met at a place like Piedmont, then that's a more high end place to live, you're not going to find ANYBODY shooting ANYONE there. It all depends on the areas.

Personally though I'm not sure if I would have time, unless it was a Monday for a couple of hours. I have waaaaay too much Math to be doing, so I can have lots of free time at FanimeCon ^^;

Rhornez

i dunno cause the conventions in two weeks and im trying to get a Near death note wig atm so lets see about this

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Ayanami Rei First Child

I think at this point in time with finals coming up and such, it would be easier for EVERYONE to have a AFTER FanimeCon gathering. To catch up with our new friends from FanimeCon AND to have a chance to make new friends from those we didn't get to hang out with at the Convention ^_^

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on May 12, 2009, 07:55:00 PM
I think at this point in time with finals coming up and such, it would be easier for EVERYONE to have a AFTER FanimeCon gathering. To catch up with our new friends from FanimeCon AND to have a chance to make new friends from those we didn't get to hang out with at the Convention ^_^

ooh...sounds like a cool idea. or we can meet up right before the con and just chill. or both xD.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

narutofan17

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 13, 2009, 05:54:59 PM

ooh...sounds like a cool idea. or we can meet up right before the con and just chill. or both xD.
*blood shot eyes* Yes. Please not before finals. Finals have me on a leash right now. T_T
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 02:59:16 AM

*blood shot eyes* Yes. Please not before finals. Finals have me on a leash right now. T_T

XD ahah. LOL my finals are like in june.. ==' but then again...i never study psh. wut does it matter, I still do well.....i hope i didn't just jinx myself. =_='
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Rhornez

i have to present a portfolio on tuesday if i wanna graduate to the 11th grade how do you think i feel -___-""

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

dood. not as bad as me i have like--what? 3 projects due on the same week....1 essay due on that week and following up with that is finals....
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

otakuapprentice

Lemme make this easy for you all: Why don't you just meet up @ Fanime? That way, you're all already there, and have no excuse like distance or school.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 17, 2009, 09:18:09 PM
Lemme make this easy for you all: Why don't you just meet up @ Fanime? That way, you're all already there, and have no excuse like distance or school.

i would start smashing on you right now but i'll refrain and tell you the obvious......WE FRICKEN ARE!!....WE JUST WANT TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE IN OAKLAND/ETC.!
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

PoisonFish

Actually, it might be a good idea(now that the con is closing in on us in a few days) to meet up at the con just to meet all of us who are nearby to Oakland so we can plan future meet ups after Fanime, along with having a nice area to break the ice. On that note, do we have any plans to meet up at Fanime? If so, I'm down with the idea.

narutofan17

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 15, 2009, 05:45:42 PM

XD ahah. LOL my finals are like in june.. ==' but then again...i never study psh. wut does it matter, I still do well.....i hope i didn't just jinx myself. =_='
Lucky! Most of my finals (except the one today) are all papers so it's cool. I'm just pullin allnighters on top of workin on my cosplay. XD TT_TT
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 20, 2009, 10:10:10 AM
Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 15, 2009, 05:45:42 PM

Lucky! Most of my finals (except the one today) are all papers so it's cool. I'm just pullin allnighters on top of workin on my cosplay. XD TT_TT
shit...i just got another project and i don't think i can complete this one cosplay in time....
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Ayanami Rei First Child

Why not start posting dates in June that would work for everyone, and we can work from there on a specific meeting place?

There's also Kin-YoobiCon in August over in Hayward.

PoisonFish

Well, I'm only around until late August.

Rhornez

Kin yoobi con is good to hang out at
also we can go to anime V or something like that for fun in june *throwing ideas out there*

roth14

Quote from: Rhornez on May 27, 2009, 05:51:04 PM
also we can go to anime V or something like that for fun in june *throwing ideas out there*

yeah we could just go to a anime store and hang out and get lunch. Start small and then plan there or something for a con or something else. Just something to break the ice.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: roth14 on May 28, 2009, 03:43:15 PM
Quote from: Rhornez on May 27, 2009, 05:51:04 PM

yeah we could just go to a anime store and hang out and get lunch. Start small and then plan there or something for a con or something else. Just something to break the ice.

Well why not Dr. Comics & Mr. Games in Oakland? Not only is it easy to get to via public transportation, but there's a good amount of areas to eat at nearby. Not to mention they have that tasty ice cream join nearby as well <3