miyavi @ SLIMS San Francisco

Started by Pika1979, April 07, 2008, 04:17:40 PM

Pika1979

he will be there may 18th thats the sunday before fanime! I will be going and was wondering if anyone else was going as well!

Jerry

im actually not familiar on who this is?

???

more random info would be nice! - im too lazy to look up more details at the moment.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

DJ_Sandman

Nice!  Thanks for the info I'll definitely try to make it out there ^_^

Mizuki

Quote from: Jerry on April 08, 2008, 08:55:44 AM

???

more random info would be nice! - im too lazy to look up more details at the moment.  :P

J-rock dude.

Pika1979

Quote from: Jerry on April 08, 2008, 08:55:44 AM

???

here is a link to one of his videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faMGp7jIbD4

felicity869

I'm not a jrock fan, at all. I just wanted to say that slim's is a really good venue and the little store across the street has awesome food and foosball for afterwards (in case you guys didn't already know that). Have fun. :)

Jerry

Hey want to be with the group Previously known as ROVERS!

then join the dark side.

the New and improved Sauce of Fanime (S.O.S)
is now looking for dedicated staff/volunteers ASAP.

The person who refers the most WHO ACTUALLY WORK for US. will be given 2 Tickets to this concerts PLUS GAS MONEY!!!

If your referals DO NOT WORK @ Fanime WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Please see the Staff Volunteer ROVER page for more information.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

By hunt you down, we mean...it.

*Locks and loads* Let the hunt begin...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Pika1979

sorry steve and jerry but i am all ready staffing this year :) but i have been telling people that there are openings in your area as well as many others. But I do not need the tickets so I am doing it for free lol! Thank you felicity869 for telling me about the place across the way. How late are they open? I hope lates because Miyavi starts at 8pm lol!

velvet.Q

I'll be attending this concert. Some people on the JRR forums are already planning a meet up. I can't wait for it. I saw miyavi at JRR 1 and loved him! Can't wait to see his actual concert. :3  :)

EvilBunnyKid

Im going to the one in Hollywood L.A.!!! Got my ticket yesterday!! So Happy!!!

Sankyouuuu!!  :P

*rei*

I just got my tix! I'm very excited! I've never seen him live in concert, just through youtube. I can't wait!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: Pika1979 on April 07, 2008, 04:17:40 PM
he will be there may 18th thats the sunday before fanime! I will be going and was wondering if anyone else was going as well!

He is also going to be playing there the next night too because the tickets sold out so fast!!!  I want to go but I have to work that day to pay for his concert that I'm going to on the 14th in Hollywood!!!

albarosa1116

Is anyone going to tonight's (Monday's) show? I can get a ticket, but not sure if I'll know anyone there.