8 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating

Started by Mister_E, April 08, 2008, 05:31:58 PM

JTchinoy

Quote from: maeiounj39 on April 10, 2008, 05:13:17 PM
THis reminds me of two kids who decide to play naruto and burry the kid in sand. He died of suffucation.
That's posted up in here somewhere. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

Quote from: maeiounj39 on April 10, 2008, 05:13:17 PM
THis reminds me of two kids who decide to play naruto and burry the kid in sand. He died of suffucation.
Old news is old, Theres a topic probally down or on the next page.

Beating up someone and posting it on youtube is quite common, its not in full circut because its immediatley taken down. But I find it so sad that its all for fame to get attention. It makes me sick to my stomach really =\ it also reminds me of the little giant sketch on mtv when the guy cut his penis off and posted it on youtube I remember him saying "Oh yeah...this is going to make me so famous!"

People these days...

TC X0 Lt 0X

Some people do really stupid and cruel crap know-a-days.

Personally I blame popular culture, mainly all the Hip-Hop and Rap music. i mean really the only thing you here in that music is stuff about Sex, Killing, gangs, or some sad story.

Its no wonder kids do such things.

It makes me sad that my peers would do something like that.
At least there stupid enough to put it on youtube so it can be used as evidence.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mister_E

I just think that it's going to get worst down the future road.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazuko on April 10, 2008, 05:21:57 PM
it also reminds me of the little giant sketch on mtv when the guy cut his penis off and posted it on youtube I remember him saying "Oh yeah...this is going to make me so famous!"

People these days...

You know, I'm fairly sure that was intentional, since that commercial was... well, satirical.

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 10, 2008, 05:35:37 PM
Some people do really stupid and cruel crap know-a-days.

Personally I blame popular culture, mainly all the Hip-Hop and Rap music. i mean really the only thing you here in that music is stuff about Sex, Killing, gangs, or some sad story.

Its no wonder kids do such things.

I really hope that's just sarcasm.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Emerge

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on April 08, 2008, 07:39:24 PM
Give your kids a good whop on the ass everynow and then when they act up.

Second.

Jun-Watarase

Honestly, blaming media and specifically hip hop music isn't just narrow-minded, but the same kind of stupidity along the lines of the parents blaming YouTube and MySpace. Sorry, but it's not medias fault. Media has a lot of influence on people, yes, but ultimately it's up to the person how to interpret it. Also, to make such a broad, narrow-minded statement based on stereotypes on an entire genre, well... is an even more foolish display of character.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

I'm not blaming it All on Media, just a majority of it. If you want me to go into detail, I'd also blame the parents, the school, the internet, the friends, along with other things. But for the most part I DO blame the Media for a significant amount of things like this that go on (like 20% or so).

The reason I do believe this is simply because of what I see at schools.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

Oh my goodness when will this idiocy end? Damn ignorant teens, this drives me insane! I hate fights that don't have any good meanings like this. I hope they are strictly punished.