Mizuho Miyanokouji, revealed as "self"!

Started by zoupzuop2, April 09, 2008, 12:44:37 PM

zoupzuop2

In the manga, we finally meet Mizuho as a "full" male-self!

...doesn't really change much, does it?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

mDuo13

"He" still has a pretty feminine body. Look at those hips and shoulders. Not manly at all.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: mDuo13 on April 09, 2008, 01:39:04 PM
"He" still has a pretty feminine body. Look at those hips and shoulders. Not manly at all.
Still counts for those of us that questioned if Mizuho was a trap or genuinely female.
(Notice... um, there's bulge-age in the, um, question spot. That's... um, that's evidence.)

(...damn, that's a tough pill to swallow though. T^T)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

zoupzuop2

To make this thread more awesome:

...L-l-ligh-lighter... @w@

Magical Senpai

Mizuho..bunny suit...must resist urge to....

Kazuko

HOT

:d man fake plaster boobies never looked so hot

Leishu

Errr... out of curiosity, because I've seen the Anime but not read the manga, do they go in different order? The Anime showed that in the first scene...
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Leishu on April 13, 2008, 08:28:17 PM
Errr... out of curiosity, because I've seen the Anime but not read the manga, do they go in different order? The Anime showed that in the first scene...
Umm... how can I say this?

The manga is a really. REALLY. REALLY. Sped-up version of the anime. And, yes, they do re-arrange things a bit, but not all THAT much. (They edit out a bit too; not necessarily for content, but to make things even(!) faster.)

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on April 13, 2008, 12:50:46 PM
Mizuho..bunny suit...must resist urge to....
Eeeeasy there buddy. 0_.

mDuo13

As that last image, proves, if anything, Mizuho is not a dude so much as someone with the power to switch at will according to the needs of the plot. Maybe if he gets splashed with cold water or something he turns into a she.

... this sounds kind of familiar. Has anyone ever heard of a show like that? zoup?

zoupzuop2

Quote from: mDuo13 on April 13, 2008, 08:58:00 PM
As that last image, proves, if anything, Mizuho is not a dude so much as someone with the power to switch at will according to the needs of the plot. Maybe if he gets splashed with cold water or something he turns into a she.

... this sounds kind of familiar. Has anyone ever heard of a show like that? zoup?
Oh, shut up. :P

If you ask me, it's not as much that Mizuho's a she, as much as, not really that masculine to begin with. Doesn't mean there's no pen0r (which, to Mizuho, I would prescribe a nice bath in Nyannichuan(sp) water daily for). :3

(Well. I CAN see how you COULD link the two shows together, if you take it from my perspective anyway...)