Who was your first?

Started by SpazMegami, July 15, 2003, 12:57:44 AM

SpazMegami

:shock: Don't EVEN try to think I meant it that way! :evil:

Anyway, who was you first bishounen/bishoujo crush?  Considering I have my own harem of bishounen, I thought that looking back at the first was interesting.  Mine had been Van of Escaflowne...I LOVE winged bishounen! *drool* He's still part of my harem, but not my main one.  Which leads to my next question: who is your current crush?  Mine is the bishie-god, Suzaku-seikun of Fushigi Yuugi! XD Yet another winged bishie!  He's been my fav for years and I haven't yet found one that could replace him...of course, it doesn't help that Watase-sensei drew that one pic of him where he was wearing nothing...but his damn wing was covering the wrong part! :x I so wish I could reach in and move it! *nosebleed* :mrgreen:
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

Tendai

*dies laughing* If only you could have seen my face when I saw this topic title XD

First was Kudou Yohji of Weiss Kreuz.  Nooo question about that.  And he remains in my harem, one of the few anime boys who does among a sea of Jrockers XD He's sexy both in attitude and looks with a sprinkling of bishie angst thrown in, and he obviously has a good way with the ladies ~.^  Mrrr..currently capturing my interest is the yummy Count D of Petshop of Horrors.  Mysterious.  Sexy.  Likes candy.  I appreciate all of those things!  No doubt he'll be standing beside Yohji soon in the Tendai Harem Lineup.

MayneNeko

Well, my first time was 10 years ago....oh opps.

Anyhow   :oops:  

*sigh* humm first crush was Tux Mask from Sailor Moon.  My current is Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi.

Number Order:
1. Tamahome
2. Kyo (Fruit Baskets)
3. Vash (Trigun)
4. Tux Mask
5. Dark Snider sp? (Bastard!!)
,,,,^..^,,,,
MayneNeko

GokuMew2

Quote from: "SpazMegami"Anyway, who was you first bishounen/bishoujo crush?
Mmm.... Bishounen are yummy. =d
I, unlike some other people, didn't give the topic too much thought. =P I somehow knew it was gonna ask who our first bishounen/bishoujo crush was. *is psychic!!* Ph33r meh!

Anyway, mine was/is Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Rawr. =d Fushigi Yuugi was my first "real" anime and Tamahome has a very special place because he was my first Midorikawa role. Of course, back when I first watched it, I didn't know who the heck Midorikawa sama was. I didn't even know what seiyuu were! (Wow... And look at me now. ^^;) I actually first watched FY dubbed before getting it subbed. I first heard Midorikawa sama on my first CD ever, the FY OVA2 LOVE BALLADES mini album. (Though I didn't know who was who since I hadn't seen the subbed ver yet.)

Right now, Tamahome is still at the top of my list. He gets rivaled by Hashiba Sora (Kuu chan~ XD) from Sukisho!, but since Sukisho! is a game, I can say that Tamahome is my fave anime chara, and Sora is my fave game chara. ^_^ It all works out in the end.

Bwehehee~ Talking about bishounen is fun!
*dreamy sigh* Tamahome... <3
*looks at avatar* Kuu chan mo rabu rabu de~su!

PS My fave color is blue because it was more or less Tamahome's hair color. o_O Of course I now also like blue because it's pretty. ^^;

PPS If you're wondering about Sora's nick (actually, it's just what Sunao (Nao kun!) calls him sometimes), Kuu chan, it's because the kanji for "sora" can also be read as "kuu."
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Jessa_chan

I'm not going to go into how I had a crush on Ash from Pokemon (>_O I was 9!)....
So my first REAL bishie crush was....
Gren from Cowboy Bebop. ^_^;; Then it matured on to people like Harry McDougal from Outlaw Star, Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi, Kaworu from Evangelion, ect.
:shock:  And I just looked up at that list and realised that 3 out of those 5 guys are gay. ^___^;; I think i have a thing for yaoi-ness
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

Tsubasa

My first crush, eh?  For me, it was Lina Inverse of Slayers.  Cute and firey.  You need some spice in your life now, don't you? ^_-  As for current, there's always the constant favorite Nakoruru, but in recent stuff I've been watching, I gotta say Ninomai Kisaragi of Happy Lesson.  I've been watching Happy Lesson Advance (the tone's so different.  I liked the sillier tone of the first series). ^_^  I also currently have something of an obsession with Bridget from Guilty Gear XX, but I don't really have a crush on him.  I just think he's really cute.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

CloudStrife546

Naru from love hina.  and it still lives...

RyuHayabusa

I'm reading the Love Hina manga and so far, I gotta say Motoko Aoyoma..god, she is so feisty but at the same time cute..specially in that maid outfit lol

but anyhow, my 1st crush Bishoujo crush was Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon..she looks like a Latina to mean and how she moves, how she has fashion and is mysterious.. god, I was attracted to  her for a long while lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Faye Valentine

Hmmm...my first...*blushes* Duo from Gundam Wing. I was SO obsessed with him...then it developed into Nuriko and Hotohori from Fushigi Yugi, Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors, Shigure and Ayame from Fruits Basket, Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei, Kira and Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary, Touga from Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Lantis from MKR (lol!), Kakyo and Sybaru from X...and right now I'm gasming (at this exact moment I'm watching ep. 62) of the boys from HIKARU NO GO!!! EEEE!! I'm SO IN LOVE with Waya, Isumi, Mitani, Kaga...Hikaru's gotten pretty cute, Saiki's hot, Touya's cute but DUDE he needs a lesson from Waya in fashion...*drools*
Now--shoujo crushes...hmmm...well honestly my first ever shoujo crush was Faye. lol!! Then Kanoe...(*drools*)heheheh...then Juri from Utena...
*looks up at list*
damn.
I need to make a giant list. And I think I just will. I'll have it up tomorrow. ^.^; hehe...I reeeeeally need a life...
OMG OMG!!! HOW COULD I FORGET SAI?!?! EEE!!! UBER-KAWAII-NESS!
...poo.

Suspicious

So far only three guys posted here >.>

My first is uhhh... *scratches head*  Well, the first anime that got me REALLY INTO anime was Tenchi Muyo, but I wouldn't exactly try to date any of those girls (especially since I don't have Tenchi/Keitaro like invincibility) o.O

Current crush would be Hana-chan from Fruits Basket or Kasumi from Hand Maid May.  If they existed, I'd run up and drag them away and keep them forever ^^  I also like Chloe from Noir, but I think I would get killed being around her >.>
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Cloudzero

Hmm... First I guess was Amy (in Japanese, isn't it supposed to be Eimi?), but then, that was when anime and cartoons were the same to me. Hmm... the one Bishoujo I liked when I got into Anime was Ayanami Rei (actually, she's why I got into anime as an otaku in the first place! :oops: )

Babbit_Chan

Mine was Ranma. He was (well, almost) my age, tough, strong *melts*, and the fact that he had multiple fiancees didn't faze me at all. I still had a chance  :D

ChibiSerenaChan

teehee my firsts!! in order and how it moved from one to another XD

1) Sage from Ronin Warriors (i think that was before sailor moon.. or was it after >O_o< forgot my first bishi crush)
2) Darien!! from sailor moon!! XD
3) Ryoga in Ranma
4) Trunks in DBZ
5) Tamahome and Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi

and now my current ones from most to least... yeah i like more then one teehee

1) Eiji Kikumaru From Prince of Tennis (ahh he's so so waaiiii!!!! XD)
2) Kyo-kun!! Fruits basket >^.^<
2) Tasuki from fushigi yugi all the way!! all the way!!!  bwuahahaha!!!!

okie yeah teehee those are my crush... kweee!!! eiji-kun!! nyan! *drools*
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

fuzzyfaery

it was either belldandy from ah my goddess or ryoko from tenchi muyo
i cant remember which i saw first

but belldandy cause well shes just awesomeness

ryoko is a bit different
but in the opening on cartoon network there was this one side view of her when she looked very sad
when i saw that i was like. well yeah.

currently?
well the last "real" anime i watched was chobits back in '02
so chii~
yeah i even made a little slogan

theres only one girl for me
and her name is chii

Pimpstress Rei

Roll Kran from Dangaio (I was like 10 at the time) then it was Tamahome, now it's Yuki from Fruits Basket. Why doesn't anyone like Yuki!?
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

Haruka

Hotohori-sama from Fushigi.  ::sigh::  You never forget the first...or his voice actor.
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

TG SID

Quote from: "SpazMegami":shock: Don't EVEN try to think I meant it that way! :evil:

>.<'  

I guess my first crush would be on Ukyou from Ranma.  I always thought she was cute.
My life is an ongoing struggle to find meaning and happiness, where ever she may be......

garfield

LA Blue Girl
..oh wait.. that's my first hentai...
:D

DragonChaser

Duo from Gundam Wing... ^_^ Then I made friends with outside-of-cartoon-network anime and it was Zelgadiss from The Slayers ^^
P|-|34R 7|-|3 |_||<`/|_||_|

(Phear the Ukyuu)

Tama

My first?  Wait I'm trying to remember............ Well the first real anime was Sailor Moon but... Darien ...dork.... mutter.... so then I watched... and... but was that before or after?......  
I think it was Chichiri.  
I'm pretty sure. I still have a crush on all Seki- sama's characters though. :oops: But then there's Subaru he wasn't far behind.  Hmmm...
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!