Who was your first?

Started by SpazMegami, July 15, 2003, 12:57:44 AM

TenchiBoy2001

okay so heres a list:

• Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!
  • Sakura from Card Captors(so sad :cry: )
  • Belldandy
  • Naru from Love Hina(hehahe :lol: )
  • Misty from Pokemon(another sad one :cry: )
  • Pokemon Trainer Flannery(wow :o )
  • Asuka from Evangelian
  • Sakura from Naruto(Pink Hair :wink: gotta love it)
  • Misato from Evangelian
  • Tao Jun from Shaman King
  • The Girls of Outlaw Star
  • Allenby from G Gundam
Theres more. I just cant remember names right now. :oops:
I'll make another reply when I can remember.
I look like a human, but I know that I AM a dragon. I just dont know how to spread my wings yet.

Hououji Fuu

In order (first to newest):

Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi ((We're married, ladies, so back off ^_~ XD))
Kurama ((and any of his forms XD)) from Yu Yu Hakushou
Kojiro (James) from Pocket Monsters
Ferio from Magic Knights Rayearth

...and I still love them all to death. Nuriko still comes first though... then Ferio, then Kurama and Kojiro tie. ^_^V

Not that you all really care. ^_^;

Hey, remember me? I was the whiny kid in the Suu costume :D

bubblehead

hmmm
well my first would be Yukito/Yue from CCS
I saw the dub and liked yue but not yukito, and then i read the manga. *sigh* yukito is so cute in the manga. *floats*
now i like tamahome and tasuki from FY. i can't decide which one i like better. I think tamahome is a little cuter but tasuki makes me laugh. ohhh the dilemma!
there are so many cute guys in that show! it's incredible! i mean even nakago is cute but he's such a jerk :x
"I'm too stupid to worry about something like that!"
-Eimi, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

Jessa_chan

I agree, Fushigi Yuugi has so many bishies, it's hard to choose *likes Nuriko best though*
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

SpazMegami

Quote from: "bubblehead"now i like tamahome and tasuki from FY. i can't decide which one i like better. I think tamahome is a little cuter but tasuki makes me laugh. ohhh the dilemma!
there are so many cute guys in that show! it's incredible! i mean even nakago is cute but he's such a jerk :x

My poor Ayuru-chan...a jerk?  Well, considering what he's been through I think his actions are to be expected.  And most of the guys from Fushigi are in my harem...I just like the way Watase draws them! XD *sits in her Suzaku-seikun shrine*  I am the new miko, I am the new miko...I wish he'd listen to me sometimes...
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

Kurokai

First: Vegeta from DBZ (XD;;...*recalls him in the pink shirt*)
Current: Vash from Trigun (*unstoppable drooling*) o_o
My eyes love you...

Faye Valentine

Quote from: "SpazMegami"
*sits in her Suzaku-seikun shrine*  

<<uncontrollable drooling>>
Holy bejeebus! He is so flippin' gorgeous...oooooooh baaaby.
If only there we more of him in the series. *sigh*
Spaz, would you send me that half-naked picture of him you always talk about? I need something new to drool over. ^_^
...poo.

Glitch

the first anime girl I had an unhealthy fixation over was kiyone from tenchi muyo.then to fam from ruin explorers.now it's a tie between shinobu from love hina and mizuho from onegia teacher.which would make an interesting mud wrestling match. ^,,,,^

Tama

Crushes are healthy and natural... If yours isn't I don't wanna know why. :wink:
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

Frozen Emotion

tuxedo mask...of course >:D....but then after awhile Heero came into my life..who can't love a hot guy in spandex ..and trowa...*drools*
I'm going to rub my hairy nut in your face... :twisted:
yuki wa... ._. lets beat it till it ain't funny!

platinum edge

Well, since all the other regulars have answered this question, I might as well.  My first was Kim Young from the Robotech series (she was the black haired one in the control room of the SDF-1.)  She hung around two other control personel (Vanessa Leeds, brown hair w/glasses, not to be confused with Lisa Hayes; and Sammie Porter the young, naive one)  I then moved on to Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo . . . now currently fixated on Tatiana Vissler (Last Exile), Mai (Kanon), and Makoto (Love Hina).
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

SpazMegami

:shock: *sits silently in shock*  ...I can now die happy...my obsession with everything Suzaku-related, and the 4 gods for that matter, has merged with my search for a larger bishounen harem.  Normally, people could say that Fushigi Yuugi has many bishies, which I agree with and most are in my harem, but it doesn't have all 4 of the human-formed gods at bishies...but I've found one that does!  Saint Beast has all four looking cute enough to fight over and a storyline that can sends fangirls like me into writing many yaoi fanfics...easily.  XD  I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep for quite a while now...my happiness cannot be expressed through words...I GOT TO HAVE IT!   XD *drools a river*
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

ChibiSerenaChan

eheheh lookie at all those bishies that people like!! XD
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

mstingray

1st bishi crush eh?

well...whoever was wrapped up in tentacles at the time....i dunno names  :twisted:  :lol: does that count  :lol:
former staffer

frumpy

Man, you guys are all anime babies!

My first crush was Keith from Voltron waaaay back in the mid-'80s.
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

Jessa_chan

I wasnt even born then! I have an excuse!
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

ChibiSerenaChan

kweee i gotta love bishies!! lol
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

SpazMegami

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"I wasnt even born then! I have an excuse!

True...plus I was at the age when all boys had cooties!  

Well, some still do....^_^

SuperKawaiiNeko

*sniff* Do -I- have cooties? =(

Ive always liked girls. I just wouldnt ever admit it to anyone when I was little XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

MeliCat

:roll:  My anime crushes are Mai Shiranui from KOF and Rabi-en-Rose from DiGi Charat. What can I say, I have a thing for hot, busty girls with some battle skill (just like me, lol). A bishie... my fav. is probably Nuriko (the Ultimate Bishie). There's cute ones in the Japanese manga I have called "Wild Vanilla" but I can't read it and have no idea what the names are!

***MeliCat***