J-Music Dealers

Started by Niikura_kun, April 13, 2008, 03:15:55 AM

Niikura_kun

Does anyone know if there will be any J-music dealers/booths?

I really hope so. That's all I really buy. x_X

bahamutknightzero

I think there was a decent sized one two years ago, then a kinda small one last year. So yeah there will be one, but you kinda have to look for it and it might not have all the J-Music you are looking for (Should also have anime and video game soundtracks).

Magedark

I hope they have some Haruhi and Lucky Star soundtracks then :O.

Niikura_kun

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on April 13, 2008, 11:11:19 AM
I think there was a decent sized one two years ago, then a kinda small one last year. So yeah there will be one, but you kinda have to look for it and it might not have all the J-Music you are looking for (Should also have anime and video game soundtracks).

So basically it'll be mostly CDs, i'm assuming? That's kinda lame. But better than nothing at all! :D Thanks much.

Kazuko

what kind are you looking for specifically? there always tons of dealers that sell j-music cd's

Jpophouse Sells J-Rock/Pop cd's, DVDs, Shirts and other band/artist related stuff

otakuapprentice

im just hoping there are dealers there that sell music, hopefully at least one that has anything from ChthoniC(its not exactly in the J-music category, but one can hope).
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

VampireAlucard

Hopefully I can find some UVERworld or Maximum the Hormone CDs, I've been looking to get them without having to pay the import costs.