[ Insert random emo title]

Started by L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu, April 13, 2008, 04:48:02 AM

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 16, 2008, 05:25:26 PM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on April 16, 2008, 04:25:34 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 16, 2008, 01:36:21 PM
Insults could be taken as challenges, especially when they attack a specific reason why that person doesn't like you. Someone could say "She's just weak and pathetic", it's a challenge for yourself to prove that one can grow stronger. When I say, "I have low expectations for you in terms of maturity", do yourself the favor and grow up.

I detest being challenged the most. My attitude on that is "Who are you to challenge me?"
This is probably the reason why I'm quick to disagree with people rather than giving what they say some thought. My Dad called me out on this, he said that it isn't the way I should act and---.... Ack! What the hell am I doing!?

People challenging you may feel patronizing, but sometimes when they're repeated, it's kind of a hint that this is a flaw of yours. When you take the initiative to fix these flaws, it's improving yourself, not quite for the sake of others, but for yourself. It makes you a better person, and people will take notice of that and respect you. No one is perfect, but everyone has flaws. Again, my point from the beginning of this is... there's always room for improvement, and becoming a better person is generally a good thing.
Now I feel like and even bigger ass... But this is normal for me.

JTchinoy

I like big butts and I cannot lie.
You other brothers can't deny

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 16, 2008, 08:31:38 PM
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
You other brothers can't deny
o_o ... XD Silly.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Alright, alright.

I learned something from all the post and I highly appreciate people taking their time to respond to my thread-thingy. When making a thread, I've learned that I cannot only take the good, but that I have to take the bad as well. I've learned that the internet isn't the nicest place in the world and shouldn't always be seen as a place to vent and think you'll get automatic sympathy.

There are people who post to who have a point and then there are people who post just because they can and make themselves look like asses. I am guilty of both and have seen these acts in my threads as well. I've learned to THINK befor I post (atleast for the most part) so as not to be one of the people who post 'cause they can.

As far as the advice goes... Thank you so much. It'll help me make wiser decision in handling people and bullys alike.

With that said this thread is lock't. I've gotten what I wanted.

Questions? Comments or advice? Leave a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! n_n -Lock't-