The Death Note Conversations Thread!

Started by BenihimeSama, April 13, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

BenihimeSama

Although I do not know when my panel will be going down, I am proud to open this thread. I want to know what you my fellow Death Note fans would like to talk about at the Panel! The description will be on the website, but here is the basic panel description:

"The human whose name is written in this note shall die" That's how the entire series of Death Note began it's overtaking of the entire anime and manga world. This panel is for those who wish to know not only what is the big deal about this series, but also why it is changing the way people think about what is right and what is wrong in the real world. Come and share your thoughts and opinions about your favorite characters, themes and moments to remember from this series that has changed the anime and manga world. WARNING: This panel will include MAJOR SPOILERS AND ADULT THEMES, PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Although we are going to have a whole bunch of stuff to talk about already, but if there is anything that you may want to discuss please leave a note below and let me know, who knows? It might make it into the final panel discussion.
Venus Benihime-Sama
Panelist Since 2008
Panels Staff Member since 2010
Proud member of Rena's Rangers! 

Owner of The Geeky Manifestos Blog
Just admit it: Otakus just do it better.

BenihimeSama

HI again!

Since the panel has been officially set and updated, check out our small graphic concerning the panel! Any questions about the panels can be left here!

The Photo that went with this thread has been taken away since the panel is now over. We will have a new one when we have our panel again next year!
Venus Benihime-Sama
Panelist Since 2008

BenihimeSama

Greetings Death Note Afficionados!

I want to thank all those who attend my panel on Death Note this past Friday night, I know that the gathering was there, and hopefully next year, I will not be in a weird timeslot!! Thanks again for all those who went, and we'll see you all next year! It only ended a few days ago, and I'm already planning next year's panel! Any comments or sugguestions to make next year's panel even better please leave them here below!

Thanks and See You Next Year!!
~Venus-Benihime Sama
Venus Benihime-Sama
Panelist Since 2008

Rainbow Ichi

I missed it, and I still want that CD you're selling i never got to chance to buy T_T we keep on missing it D:
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Barnes

Nice panel. If you're okay with it, can I upload some pictures from it? (The pics are just the text from the screen)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

BenihimeSama

To reply to all questions:

Barnes: You are more than welcome to post photos of the panel online, so long as you send me copies, (I am going to use them for future promotional stuff and they will not ever be reprinted and resold.)

Rainbow Ichi: I am currently selling the soundtrack online at our online store: www.theprintedotakus.ecrater.com Head to our Series Merchandise Section, and it should be right there! It's only 5 bucks with shipping included!
Venus Benihime-Sama
Panelist Since 2008

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes