Resident Evil Gathering..

Started by Dantom, April 15, 2008, 02:55:33 PM

Resident evil Gathering!!

Yes
No

Dantom

XD okays We need a Luis!! now to figure out meeting place...

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 20, 2008, 07:53:41 PM
XD okays We need a Luis!! now to figure out meeting place...
anyone know a luis? Lol. And how about outside at the fountain. Not hard to miss eachother if you think about it.
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

Dantom

Hmmmm that does sound like a good place...

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 20, 2008, 11:48:26 PM
Hmmmm that does sound like a good place...

Yep, So.. Oustide, Sunday? Fountain at 3?

Ntsy

I'm gone for 2 days and...I'm totally lost..and why do you guys have matching icons  :-\ lol j/k  The time date and place is fine with me, but I don't think I'm showing up as Ashley.

So if I don't show up as Ashley, I'll be there as Claire or Raine Ocampo(the movie)

o0Mutsu0o

I dont see the humor... And why? Were cosplaying partners. Thats why.

Ntsy

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 21, 2008, 08:07:56 PM
I dont see the humor... And why? Were cosplaying partners. Thats why.

All I mean by that is I thought it was cute. No need to get an attitude about it. I didn't read the other post...

The_Merchant

I have to agree with a previous post on here by another that I think there is another RE thread for the gathering as well.  Either way I'll be back again with The Merchant heheheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Dantom

Mutsu stole my icon >.> The_Merchant I search throughout the forums and have not found a gathering for this year Would you like to join ours?

o0Mutsu0o

Are you sure it wasnt from previous years? The gathering that is.

Dantom

I Found one for last year but not this year........

The_Merchant

Quote from: Dantom on April 22, 2008, 01:15:00 AM
Mutsu stole my icon >.> The_Merchant I search throughout the forums and have not found a gathering for this year Would you like to join ours?

Sure thing and about the old thread it is possible it may have been deleted during the annual updates for each year's con but who knows?  Either way I look forward to seeing lots of RE cosplayers again this year heheheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Dantom

okay "Welcome" To the gathering  ;D added your name to list

The_Merchant

What Are Ya Buyin?

Dantom

np :o anyone know anyone who would like to go as Luis Sera? because that would be freaking sweet to have a luis in the gathering...

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 23, 2008, 06:23:13 PM
np :o anyone know anyone who would like to go as Luis Sera? because that would be freaking sweet to have a luis in the gathering...

D; My Friend might, it's a matter of brainwashing him... Help me find the vest! i dont wanna make it /dies

Dantom

Coolio well I founfd a couple of vests that might work but not exact because of luis`s odd color scheme on the vest looks brown/blue

obliviousedward

Sweet, a Resident Evil gathering! ;D  I'm not going as anyone from the series, but I'm a big fan!  I'll totally show up and take pictures!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Dantom

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: obliviousedward on April 24, 2008, 06:13:23 PM
Sweet, a Resident Evil gathering! ;D  I'm not going as anyone from the series, but I'm a big fan!  I'll totally show up and take pictures!

tease