Plugging for our Cosplay Group

Started by Druix, April 16, 2008, 11:25:54 AM

Druix

I hope I'm putting this on the right board....^^;

Anyway! This is Cher/Druix, and I wanted to let everyone know about the new Cosplay group my friends and I have started, called Okage-Sama De~ Productions!
Some of you may have already heard about it from us, or possibly have even seen some of our videos on YouTube, but we are very new and so we are trying to get the word out about our productions. At the moment, we cosplay mostly Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and Death Note. However, we will also be doing Bleach in the near future. We currently have 9 members;

~Lily: Naruto/Shippuuden Naruto/Roxas/Near

~Cher: Sasuke/Shippuuden Sasuke/Sai/Demyx/Kira

~Brittany: Kakashi/Shino/Hayate/Zexion/Light

~Grace: Neji/Shikamaru/Haku/Axel/L

~Brian: Rock Lee/Kankurou/Saix/Matsuda

~Rhiannon: Kurenai/Larxene/Misa

~Lynnea: Hinata/Shippuuden Hinata/Tsunade/Misa

~Mandy: Gaara/Itachi/Gai-sensei

~Chris: Zabuza/Iruka/Suigetsu/Aizawa/Vexen

You may have already seen us at Seito Chibicon, AOD 2008 (although that was before we were officially named Okage-Sama De~) or even our own Cosplay Tea a few weeks ago. Our next appearance as a full group will be Fanime 2008. However, many of our members will also be attending the San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival, and we would love to see you there! Some of our members are even participating in the Fashion Show, so be on the lookout!

You can view our videos on our YouTube account, OkageSamaDPro, which also gives information on the individual accounts of each member, or check out our coplay pictures at http://okage-sama-de.deviantart.com

We appreciate any support or feedback, and we'll see you soon  ;)

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

luckyends

your videos scare me but it looks like alot of fun ^_^ i wana say hi to you guys
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Druix

Hahaha, scare you? Ah....well, either way, we'll definately say hi

Ooh, by the way, everyone! An little update on the SF Festival! Saturday will have

Grace (Axel)
Brittany (Zexion)
Lily (Roxas)
and possibly me (Demyx)

Sunday will have almost everyone, I think...

Grace, Brittany, Brian, Chris, Lily...Rhiannon and I won't be there, and i don't know if Lynnea and Mandy will be there either day or not.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)