Touhou Project Cosplay 2008

Started by Jun-Watarase, April 16, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Jun-Watarase

Uh... there's no official group, but so far there's a few people cosplaying and it'd be rad if we all gathered at some point.

From what I know, I'm cosplaying as Cirno. There's a Kaguya, Tewi, Reisen, and Lyrica. IoriE also had a group set up, but had recently cancelled-- if anyone is still possibly cosplaying from that group still, there might be a Remillia, Chuugoku, and maybe Reimu.

Probably won't be a huge group, but if people keep joining, it'll be the biggest one at Fanimu so far. I had brought a Reisen last year, with a SUUUPER crappy wig. ;; I didn't see any at Fanime, but had found a few at AX like Sakuya and a Youmu.

So yeah! ... Uh, if anyone manages to join, that'd be cool. All of which can supposedly raid Lisu's booth or something.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Ino13

People on Cosplay.com is trying to get one going on Saturday at 2:30 near the fountains.
Here's the link
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=140712

My cousin plans on cosplaying as Aya Shameimaru anyway. 
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Jun-Watarase

Yeah, from what I heard, that group is cancelled.

This group isn't exactly planned, but since there'll be more Touhou fans, now that it's increasingly more popular in America than it was a few years ago, a gathering would be awesome. I'll ask other people that I know are cosplaying if they'll plan times or anything, possibly.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Ino13

Still The time they had did seem like a good time for the Touhou gathering.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Jun-Watarase

Ah, Iori E told me that it isn't canceled. Just a costume change, it seems.

I guess I'll just echo that and say that there is a Touhou Project gathering on Saturday, 2:30pm next to the main entrance.

FanimaidCafe.com

SakuraNek0

Yeah, I was about to say... it's not canceled, ze!!

I'm the one dragging in the Kaguya and Eirin. -thumbs up- Hope to see you there.
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 24, 2008, 02:33:03 AM
Yeah, I was about to say... it's not canceled, ze!!

I'm the one dragging in the Kaguya and Eirin. -thumbs up- Hope to see you there.

Awesome. We gots full Eientei.

:J

FanimaidCafe.com