Death Note movie at CineMark

Started by Pika1979, April 17, 2008, 12:25:14 PM

crunchy

you should and do you know of any anime clubs or events in the greater sacramento region.
You see, they say that people shrivel up because they have an imagination. So, don't imagine anything, you'll become brave as hell

Barnes

As much as I wanna see one of the Oakridge shows, I will need a ride home afterwards.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Killing Stars

Anyone in Marin County going to the San Rafael showing?

I really wanna go, but going to the movies by yourself is kinda lame.

AnimeEmperor

Ok i'm going to go to the Pleasant Hill or the Walnut Creek showings tomorrow. If anyone is going to either of those PM me because I don't want to go alone.....

Eurobeat King

For those of you going tomorrow night to the 7:30pm showing at the downtown San Francisco Century 9 there'll be a cosplayer-gathering at 7:00pm, 30 minutes before showtime.  It'll be outside Theater #8, by the statue of Kung Fu Panda.

For those of you going on Wednesday night (same theater), there will also be a cosplayer-gathering at 7:00pm. 

I'll be there taking pictures, and will post any pictures from both nights in-addition to the Bleach Movie screenings in June.

Hope to see you there!
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

AnimeEmperor

I just got back, it was loads of fun. It's definitely worth going to. And the special behind the scenes stuff was fun. X3

Rei-Rei

We're going to see Death Note today at Century 14. ^^
If anyone's going to be there.

Jerry

SPOILER!!!

its in english - or at least the one at Eastridge was...

that and people die. (Duh)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Jerry on May 21, 2008, 09:09:04 AM
SPOILER!!!

its in english - or at least the one at Eastridge was...

that and people die. (Duh)
WHAT!?!? YOU CAN"T BE SERIOUS!!!