What new manga do you think will become a anime?

Started by Akito Starwind, April 20, 2008, 10:27:54 PM

Akito Starwind

all right. there is all ways new manga coming out. So anyone have a vote for one that you think has what is takes to be a great anime?
my vote is "+Anima","Ai Kora","Double Arts" and "Girls Saurus".
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Mister_E

This one will look like one hell of an Anime

From the mangaka that brought you Trigun...presenting Yasuhiro Nightow's new manga... I have no idea what the name is, but this is the preview page for it.

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

yumicchi88

This is more like HOPE:
Hoshi wa utau 星は歌う by Natsuki Takaya (author of Fruits Basket)
Yorozuya toukaidou honpo (よろず屋東海道本舗) by Ryo Atsuki

That's it. if it was like 2 months ago, i would have listed many, but since most of what i was thinking started this April...
like:
Special A
Vampire Knight

This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

shy-cosplayer

i want "How to Fall in Love Like a Comic" to become an anime

YoureMyHiro

Im not so much concerned with "New" manga becoming anime but rather any good manga with mass appeal becoming an anime. My personal request would be for Pastel and Gacha Gacha.

Jun-Watarase

Heh, I imagine an anime adaption of Girl Saurus would be absolutely terrible. It's a good manga, but something I imagine to have a poor budget for anime. I haven't read manga in a while now, but an adaption of Mirai Nikki or Katte ni Kaizo would be awesome. Maybe a Binbou Shimai Monogatari OVA or a longer, more detailed version of REC, and Spice and Wolf second season. Uh... Most of these I doubt will become anime, or anime any time soon. I had a few games in mind that I would've really enjoyed a series out of... but a lot of games and manga don't do as well as an anime adaption, and are better off kept in their one form.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

MikoChika

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on April 22, 2008, 07:45:09 PM
i want "How to Fall in Love Like a Comic" to become an anime

I could totally see this turning into an anime. it was a cute manga. ^^
One I think would probably become an anime is KuroHime.
And I'd like to see Black God by sung-woo Park become an anime.. ^_^
Please, don't feed the moogle.

blancoisma

Even though it's one of the most popular and widely recognized series ever, I think it would have been and still would be a great idea if the Sailor Moon manga was adapted into a series that follows the manga point by point. I'm serious, the manga is so much better and there's SO MUCH in there that is completely different in the anime and it wouldn't take 200+ episodes to finish it.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Sunara Ishi

I'd say Kannagi but they are making an anime of that.. >.>;

Ludwig Kakumei would be an interesting one. X.x;
I'd like to see Akuma to Dolce as an anime. It'd be cute.
Fun Fun Factory, Carat!, World Embyro, and Pandora Hearts might be kinda nice as anime also.
Magical X Miracle would be rather cute and fun as well.

I wish they had actually created a true anime off of Persona 3. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Mizuki

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 29, 2008, 12:48:50 PM
Heh, I imagine an anime adaption of Girl Saurus would be absolutely terrible. It's a good manga, but something I imagine to have a poor budget for anime. I haven't read manga in a while now, but an adaption of Mirai Nikki or Katte ni Kaizo would be awesome. Maybe a Binbou Shimai Monogatari OVA or a longer, more detailed version of REC, and Spice and Wolf second season. Uh... Most of these I doubt will become anime, or anime any time soon. I had a few games in mind that I would've really enjoyed a series out of... but a lot of games and manga don't do as well as an anime adaption, and are better off kept in their one form.

shy-cosplayer

i also love after school nightmare. that'd be a good one

alisonbrock

Yes!!!! +Anima must definitely become an anime, or I will have to kill someone. I also think that some series by Yuu Watase should be made into animes even if they are short.

pockystix

Yotsuba& is due for an anime adaptation. Seriously.
New sn = Meirin

Kazuko

Well not so much new but I would really like for Mitsukazu Mihara's DOLL series become an anime but Like Le portrait de petit cossette it might be short. buuut oh welll I would really like to see her work come to life

IshokuOsero

Quote from: YoureMyHiro on April 29, 2008, 11:40:43 AM
Im not so much concerned with "New" manga becoming anime but rather any good manga with mass appeal becoming an anime. My personal request would be for Pastel and Gacha Gacha.

I've been hoping that Pastel would become an Anime for quite some time also.~
It's such a cute series, I'm always excited when the newest volume comes out. =)

I was hoping for Shugo Kyara, but they recently finished the first season to that one. Other than that, I'd really love to see Pretty Face and Skip Beat get Anime adaptations. Absolute Boyfriend would be a great Anime also, that series was hilarious.

EndOfWords

I agree with the thread starter, but I'm also going to add in Mx0

sykoeent

Kurohime
Yotsuba&!
Neko Majin Z
Aoi House... heheheheheheh
;D ;D ;D