What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Mister_E

Crapy plastic Gundam Models.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Jerry

pft.

this scrubs scene is my fav, but cause it has the best description of ppl in general:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ICj1MlMqQ

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on April 25, 2008, 12:47:17 AM
OH GOD I KNOW

=( how is the show going to have more lulz factor without kelso

</3
I think Dr. Cox is going to be working overtime on the lulz factor, either that or more scenes for the janitor. At least Dr. Kelso went out the only way I could actually see him going out.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

BrightHeart76

People who make a fool out of me and take away a lot of the joy I had for fanime.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

zoupzuop2

Customers that treat us baggers like F***ing SEARCH ENGINES! <Directed to customer>I'm sorry, do you SEE the "Google 'G' " on my forehead? STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU STUPID F***! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO THE WORD "PICKLES" UNLESS IT STARTS WITH "WHERE WOULD I FIND THE --"!!! How stupid, rude, dishonoring, disrespectful, and assuming to do otherwise! </directed> Just because we're serving them somehow, doesn't necessarily mean that we're less human than these pretentious failures at life! Most of the baggers I know are SMARTER than these dumbasses (and have even surprised some customers with just how much so, in terms of math, vocabulary, and just plain LIFE), so unless/until they feel like treating us like HUMANS (for once), they need to dislodge the sticks from their asses, and wake up to the truth of the matter-- We're NOT targets for their cars to try to hit (so drive with a DROP of common sense), we're NOT search engines (use a full fricking sentence), we do NOT take joy in bagging in their esoteric hemp-based bags (at LEAST use our somewhat-easier paper, IF that), we do NOT think their bratty bastard children are cute when they shriek in our ears, so they need to shut up and buy their groceries like EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE!

...yeah. That... that grinds my gears.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on April 25, 2008, 08:39:49 PM
Customers that treat us baggers like F***ing SEARCH ENGINES! <Directed to customer>I'm sorry, do you SEE the "Google 'G' " on my forehead? STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU STUPID F***! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO THE WORD "PICKLES" UNLESS IT STARTS WITH "WHERE WOULD I FIND THE --"!!! How stupid, rude, dishonoring, disrespectful, and assuming to do otherwise! </directed> Just because we're serving them somehow, doesn't necessarily mean that we're less human than these pretentious failures at life! Most of the baggers I know are SMARTER than these dumbasses (and have even surprised some customers with just how much so, in terms of math, vocabulary, and just plain LIFE), so unless/until they feel like treating us like HUMANS (for once), they need to dislodge the sticks from their asses, and wake up to the truth of the matter-- We're NOT targets for their cars to try to hit (so drive with a DROP of common sense), we're NOT search engines (use a full fricking sentence), we do NOT take joy in bagging in their esoteric hemp-based bags (at LEAST use our somewhat-easier paper, IF that), we do NOT think their bratty bastard children are cute when they shriek in our ears, so they need to shut up and buy their groceries like EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE!

Shut up and get my pickles. =|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Now what Grocerie store do you work at?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Mister_E on April 25, 2008, 08:50:45 PM

Safeway, in Scotts Valley. Half the people are playing the "I'm a Senior Citizen because I'm 65; therefore, you must respect me even if I disrespect you" card.

Quote from: Jun-WataraseShut up and get my pickles. =|
That'd be more respect than I get from these people. I kid you not~
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Mister_E

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on April 25, 2008, 10:52:56 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on April 25, 2008, 08:50:45 PM

Safeway, in Scotts Valley. Half the people are playing the "I'm a Senior Citizen because I'm 65; therefore, you must respect me even if I disrespect you" card.

Quote from: Jun-WataraseShut up and get my pickles. =|
That'd be more respect than I get from these people. I kid you not~
SO they hit you with their Cane or walker?

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

questionette

Whole Foods
FIRST OF ALL their paper bags suck big time, they always end up breaking on me when i'm walking to my car
and also the fact that they're superexpensive

curse you, whole foods!

..but why do i love shopping there so much?

its a love/hate thing.

satanic_mechanic

Republicans.

okay, mostly just fox news.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

Steve.Young

Quote from: satanic_mechanic on April 29, 2008, 12:31:30 AM
Republicans.

HAHAHAHA, oh man. I'm independent, but I find myself agreeing with Dems more than the GOP. Although Clinton really GRINDS my GEARS.

Quote from: satanic_mechanic on April 29, 2008, 12:31:30 AM
okay, mostly just fox news.
Fox is a syndicate of idiots who get on the air to talk about their pompous ass opinions that no one really cares about. More at 11.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

satanic_mechanic

i shouldnt say republicans cause i have republicans as friends, but damn. 

i say fox news because they are the worst of the worst of republicans.

*this just in... barack obama just did a line of coke off a racist-tranny-hookers ass in fron of the press corp and said, "oh yeah, by the way, im still going to win."*
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

Rei-Rei

Jerry

I blame global warming.

Its SUPPOSE to be summer, i want girls to wear a little less... :P it would be nice to cheer me up when ive been semi down in the dumps.

What grinds my gears?

akward momments with people you barely know.

*akward pause*...

yah...

i hate those...

and thats what grinds my gears.

Ollie with the Black-u-weather forecast?

" ITS GONNA BE COLD! "

Thanks Ollie.  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Yuu

Too many too list.

But at this moment it would be that the impossible has happened; I seem to have injured my ankle and walking it off isn't working. I dont have any other solutions!! >_<

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: Yuu on April 29, 2008, 06:05:12 PM

Too many too list.

But at this moment it would be that the impossible has happened; I seem to have injured my ankle and walking it off isn't working. I dont have any other solutions!! >_<

I once tore all the ligiments in my ankle. Hell, I still have horrific damage there.

The first thing you should do (besides a doctor and x-ray) is keep off it for a while. If you need to walk, I recommend a cane or crutch. If you can't use those for a reason, look for an air-cast (do they still make those?). That'll cushion your ankle while allowing you to walk.

JohnnyAR

I've recently gotten these itches and its been annoying me for a few weeks and is annoying me at this very moment. I don't know what caused it. ITS DRIVING ME MAD!