What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Mister_E

When someone EATS ALL THE WATERMELON!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

When someone eats all of the orange chicken that is meant for me (My little brother!)

Rei-Rei

My allergies are annoying. Sniffing and sneezing, red eyes, irritated grrrr.

JohnnyAR

I am FEELING ITCHY ALL OVER! ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yuu

Quote from: JohnnyAR on April 29, 2008, 07:20:12 PM
I am FEELING ITCHY ALL OVER! ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...and I need to MOOVE! For the love of god HEAL NOW!!

Makou

People who must always have the last word. The adults in my family tend to have that nerve, despite the fact that rhetoric has sided with good reason.

Having the last word doesn't mean you win. Just, *sigh, regain what little control you have and use it.

Rei-Rei

What grinds my gears right now?
People who casually say they will go to the con, but they HAD to go ahead and say they weren't going anymore after I upgrade my hotel room to a suite and reserve tickets for them.
So I have to go back and cancel tickets and stuff...
It really annoys me, why can't they plan their trip and stick to it in the first place?
If they just say they'll go and procrastinate saving up money for the con... Then why can't they tell me earlier that they don't have money instead of telling me last minute like this?

JohnnyAR

One thing that grinds my gears is how high the expectations are that some of my teachers have on me.

Glitch

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on April 25, 2008, 08:39:49 PM
Customers that treat us baggers like F***ing SEARCH ENGINES! <Directed to customer>I'm sorry, do you SEE the "Google 'G' " on my forehead? STRING A SENTENCE TOGETHER IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU STUPID F***! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO THE WORD "PICKLES" UNLESS IT STARTS WITH "WHERE WOULD I FIND THE --"!!! How stupid, rude, dishonoring, disrespectful, and assuming to do otherwise! </directed> Just because we're serving them somehow, doesn't necessarily mean that we're less human than these pretentious failures at life! Most of the baggers I know are SMARTER than these dumbasses (and have even surprised some customers with just how much so, in terms of math, vocabulary, and just plain LIFE), so unless/until they feel like treating us like HUMANS (for once), they need to dislodge the sticks from their asses, and wake up to the truth of the matter-- We're NOT targets for their cars to try to hit (so drive with a DROP of common sense), we're NOT search engines (use a full fricking sentence), we do NOT take joy in bagging in their esoteric hemp-based bags (at LEAST use our somewhat-easier paper, IF that), we do NOT think their bratty bastard children are cute when they shriek in our ears, so they need to shut up and buy their groceries like EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE!

...yeah. That... that grinds my gears.
Amen mah brotha.
I get the same crap at my clerk job at school.
The mentally ill can be just as bad as the seniors.(and sametimes they are the same person. XD)
Somebody asked me for the person responsible for training for tutors. I tell her he's in the meeting, but she can leave a message for him. She continuously asked me if there is somebody else she can speak to. After telling her no 20 times she gives up and accepts our director's business card and eaves. Like five minutes later I see an instructor telling her the exact same thing I said. This happens a second time with another instructor, until our director finally comes out to the save the day. Goddam lady won't take a hint.

Amon_devilman

Got another one. People who wear Che t-shirts or hang posters and have NO idea who the guy is.

Yes, it's a great picture, but come on!

Kazuko

Lawlers same with bob marley

What grinds my gears now is looking for a decent Club in SF thats 18+ for a friends 19th party. DX maan I cant wait till im 21 this october

but its gonna suck not finding folks to go with till january when my best friend turns 21

Rei-Rei

Getting sick on the best day of the week.

Jerry

Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 30, 2008, 10:34:18 AM
What grinds my gears right now?
People who casually say they will go to the con, but they HAD to go ahead and say they weren't going anymore after I upgrade my hotel room to a suite and reserve tickets for them.
So I have to go back and cancel tickets and stuff...
It really annoys me, why can't they plan their trip and stick to it in the first place?
If they just say they'll go and procrastinate saving up money for the con... Then why can't they tell me earlier that they don't have money instead of telling me last minute like this?

Believe or not this actually happens more than you think.

I work in HR and you wouldnt believe the number of people who bail out literally the last second.

or they just pull a no show and disappear of the face of the planet.

and sorry to hear that yer sick- get well soonz.

and thursdays is the best day of the week?

thats a new one to me...

what grinds my gears?

my favorite show Scrubs- is now moving to a new network NBC -> ABC...
and im worried that this will cause and epic fail.  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on May 01, 2008, 01:52:58 AM
Lawlers same with bob marley

What grinds my gears now is looking for a decent Club in SF thats 18+ for a friends 19th party. DX maan I cant wait till im 21 this october

but its gonna suck not finding folks to go with till january when my best friend turns 21
Hit up Rickshaw stop in SF for 18+. I'm down to hit up some other clubs with you when you turn 21 ir your down.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Jerry on May 01, 2008, 09:31:02 AM

and sorry to hear that yer sick- get well soonz.

and thursdays is the best day of the week?

Aww. Thanks. =)
Thursday is the best day of the weekday because that's when our weekly advisory group takes turns bringing food for everyone. >.>;
Not to mention when I get back I have to make up a lot of stuff.
And my friend's pissed at me because we were supposed to have a potluck at lunch....

Yuu

Quote from: Jerry on May 01, 2008, 09:31:02 AM

what grinds my gears?

my favorite show Scrubs- is now moving to a new network NBC -> ABC...
and im worried that this will cause and epic fail.  :-[

It's my favorite show too. If you dont mind reruns, they show it all the time on comedy central.

What makes me want to go postal grinds my gears? Going downtown and hearing, on an almost daily basis, " Yea I used to be a bus driver, but they caught me drunk at the wheel on the job but I refused to take the Breathalyzer. Since, they couldnt PROVE I was drunk I only got laid off for three months. Che, doesnt matter someone hooked me up with a 100$ a day job until then."

....and I'm having one HELL of a time getting financial aid to you know got to SCHOOL.

G.I.R

People that reply to a "Rate the (insert subject here) the last poster read/saw/played" topic with "Didn't see it", Didn't play it", Didn't watch it", or "Never heard of it"  >:(

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Jun-Watarase

YOUR MOM grinds my gears.

Yeah, I said it.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Jerry

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on May 02, 2008, 08:17:40 AM
YOUR MOM grinds my gears.

Yeah, I said it.

yes you did. and if she was alive she would...

what grinds my gears?

accepting the fact that both of my parents are dead.  :-[

I feel like a disney character instead of an anime character.

Now i need to find a reason to save the planet, via the tokyo tower to feel 'normal' again.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D