What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Amon_Devilman

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Yeah pay toilets I saw a row of them in San Francisco once, every 5 minutes they went though an auto-wash.

I didn't use one so I don't know how much they cost.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Amon_Devilman

Imagine backpacking through Europe, your bladder's full, you see a toilet sign, rush for it, and see a coin slot on the door.

Then imagine searching through your pocket for proper currency. Like I said, pay toilets grind my gears.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 21, 2008, 10:46:10 PM
Imagine backpacking through Europe, your bladder's full, you see a toilet sign, rush for it, and see a coin slot on the door.

Then imagine searching through your pocket for proper currency. Like I said, pay toilets grind my gears.
never going to be in that situation (i hate europe), so i have no grudge against them.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jerry

parking meters in a downtown area.

i hate the idea if im visiting a friend and i want to stay longer than 2hours, i have to move my car and still pay to visit my friends.

sometimes it makes me ask if my friends are worth the trouble...

some are worth it... others... well its debatable  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Cities that have major streets you can't make left turns on!

...That's right!  I'm calling you out San Fancisco!.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Jerry on April 21, 2008, 10:49:53 PM

here's a quick "man's rule of thumb" for you ;)
are you getting laid? there's your answer. :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

BDILN

Vim
EDIT: On second thought... MMO-anything. (Especially MMORPGs)

Jerry

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 21, 2008, 11:22:46 PM
Quote from: Jerry on April 21, 2008, 10:49:53 PM

here's a quick "man's rule of thumb" for you ;)
are you getting laid? there's your answer. :P

Sorry Jt, unlike you sex isnt the only thing on my mind...
its more like, is there free booze and xbox 360 gaming and good times?
then its worth it.

You know what grind my gears?
-people who think im only about sex.  :P i am SO much more than that.  ;D

-and people who show off pictures of me in maid outfits.  :P i told you i was self conscious about my body  :-[

JTchinoy

it's a joke in case you didn't get it ;)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jerry

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 22, 2008, 08:07:20 AM
it's a joke in case you didn't get it ;)

you know what grind my gears?

- people wont dont know me well enough, who dont realize that i too can use sarcasim on the internets.  ;) and yes i knew it was a joke. because I am TOTALLY about about the sex.  ;D

- people with tattoo in awkward places and then you dont let me see them. whats the point of the tattoo i cant see it? pft. i am suppose to get see-thru-clothing vision? damn, need to stick my head in the microwave Again.  ::)

- false advertisements - I went shopping with a friend today and we were at the market and he bough these ice cream cookie sandwhiches. he was all excited because the picture showed this HUGE ice cream cookie sandwhiches... and when he opened it ... it was a size of quarter. what a rip!

Jun-Watarase

Speaking of advertisements, I hate it when ads use other existing brands to compare from. "Oh, we're so much better than this brand!" or putting up the product or something resembling the product on their commercial to compare their product with... it just seems to petty, at times I don't even want to buy from them anymore, and just buy the competing product they're trying so hard to beat. Though, I don't mind the generic comparisons though, no-name brands and generic examples.

Another thing that sort of bugs me is not being able to remember my dreams as soon as I wake up. I dream every single night, and sometimes I remember-- but I hate it when I don't, especially if it's the type of dream that lasts "years" in time within it. I've lived lives in my dreams that I'd forget when I'm awake.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Makou

How much my mom whines. It drives me crazy.

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Makou on April 23, 2008, 06:15:58 AM
When I get up at 4, I see you on. When I get up at 5. I see you on.
What grinds my gears is how easily people wake up early in the morning and not get tired throughout the day while getting very minimal sleep.
=\

Makou

Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 23, 2008, 07:39:50 AM
Quote from: Makou on April 23, 2008, 06:15:58 AM
When I get up at 4, I see you on. When I get up at 5. I see you on.
What grinds my gears is how easily people wake up early in the morning and not get tired throughout the day while getting very minimal sleep.
=\

Ah, so that's who you are. The fact that I didn't know a school friend was on the same boards as I grinds my gears!

Mister_E

Oh I got another one, Coffee! I hate it!