What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Makou on April 23, 2008, 11:00:15 AM
Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 23, 2008, 07:39:50 AM
Quote from: Makou on April 23, 2008, 06:15:58 AM
How much my mom whines. It drives me crazy.
When I get up at 4, I see you on. When I get up at 5. I see you on.
What grinds my gears is how easily people wake up early in the morning and not get tired throughout the day while getting very minimal sleep.
=\

Ah, so that's who you are. The fact that I didn't know a school friend was on the same boards as I grinds my gears!

Lmao. I saw you today break dancing with the little kids... Sooo cute. ^^
What grinds my gears? Having to stay at school until 4:30 with nothing to do.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 23, 2008, 07:24:47 PM
What grinds my gears is how easily people wake up early in the morning and not get tired throughout the day while getting very minimal sleep.
=\

Ah, so that's who you are. The fact that I didn't know a school friend was on the same boards as I grinds my gears!

Rofl. I want to see Sean breaking with little kids. :U

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Me not having a boyfriend grinds my gears. ._. I hates not having anyone to love T_T And loud, rude,  ghetto, obnoxious people who get on the bus (which is quite common in Oakland) grind my fucking gears! They piss me off!! D:<

Kazuko

people who use the terms queer x:, insults to other people like racism

mainly the youth (especially black youngins D: )

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 23, 2008, 07:50:55 PM
Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 23, 2008, 07:24:47 PM
=\

Rofl. I want to see Sean breaking with little kids. :U

It was hilarious... >.>;
I only managed to get a short glimpse of it by accident...
GO SENIOR PROJECT. Lol....

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Kazuko on April 23, 2008, 08:21:14 PM

Oh my God, are you kidding me? First off,I can tell that this is directed twords me. Unlike you I'm not stupid.
Second off, why the hell would it grind you gear when people use the word queer?
Do you not know what it means?

Thrid off, this stood out to me the most, mainly the youth (especially black youngins D: ) WTF?  Where the fuck did that come from? Correct me if I'm wrong but are you implying you're bothered when a black person makes an insult? Or are you saying that it bothers you when people makes insults twords black youth? Either way it goes why is it especially blacks?

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on April 24, 2008, 03:00:21 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on April 23, 2008, 08:21:14 PM

Oh my God, are you kidding me? First off,I can tell that this is directed twords me. Unlike you I'm not stupid.
Second off, why the hell would it grind you gear when people use the word queer?
Do you not know what it means?

Thrid off, this stood out to me the most, mainly the youth (especially black youngins D: ) WTF?  Where the fuck did that come from? Correct me if I'm wrong but are you implying you're bothered when a black person makes an insult? Or are you saying that it bothers you when people makes insults twords black youth? Either way it goes why is it especially blacks?

You know, whatever grinds your gears is all you, but geez Kazuko. Getting upset over people using "queer" and racist comments? Face it, everyone's racist some way or another. Hell, my jokes are blunt and extremely racist, and you still think they're funny. Even the people of the race that my jokes direct it towards think it's funny.

I hate racist/sexuality/religious debates nowadays, but there's a lot of irony in your post. If you were against people making racist comments, why are you discriminating against black people?

But as for Leslie, you need to calm down. Why are you making assumptions thinking it's directed at you? No need to get defensive.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I don't know if you saw my last picture and caption but it was a picture of spider man dancing and my caption said " Spid3r man is qu33r". Plus, she posted her comment right after mine. And she knows I'm black. She along with many others have seen the picture (once again my avatar) I have as my avatar. Calm down she says... Pfft.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on April 24, 2008, 06:26:23 PM
I don't know if you saw my last picture and caption but it was a picture of spider man dancing and my caption said " Spid3r man is qu33r". Plus, she posted her comment right after mine. And she knows I'm black. She along with many others have seen the picture (once again my avatar) I have as my avatar. Calm down she says... Pfft.

Okay, I'll admit fault to that, being I wasn't here at the time to notice it. But one of the primary things that drives people against you is your defensive attitude. Either way, Kazuko probably shouldn't have made a comment while acknowledging the circumstances in terms of referencing people and timing.

FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR

What grinds my gears is- wait give me a second, a lot of stuff grind my gears so let me pick one...

=\

I get up early only in the weekends

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Alright. I'll be chill with my attitude. :(

sysadmin

Be careful out there, everyone, or I'll move the thread to the Internet Drama area.

Rei-Rei

Oh yeah, what grinds my gears is how I tend to wake up earlier on the weekends than on the weekdays.

Makou

What grinds my gears is when people naturally sleep at three.
:P

Mister_E

Quote from: Makou on April 25, 2008, 12:27:55 AM
I do that alot.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Hahaha, shut up.

FanimaidCafe.com

Makou

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 25, 2008, 12:30:06 AM

Hahaha, shut up.

Haha. Good night, Jun.

Barnes

What grinds my gears? When people feel like egging me on. That is all.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

rude32

(SCRUBS SPOILER ALERT)

What really grinds my gears is tonight Dr. Kelso quit. Him and Dr. Cox are the heart of the show.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

OH GOD I KNOW

=( how is the show going to have more lulz factor without kelso

</3