What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Chun

Open mouth smacking and chewing. The sound of it drives me insane.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

mDuo13

Quote from: Chun on June 09, 2008, 03:59:52 AM

~Chun
OM NOM NOM?

Kazuko

People who somehow acquire a latin accent, Seriously If your white and you do it Im going to falcon Punch you in the stomach =(

Also I agree with chun on the open mouth chewing part...not to mention gross

What grinded my gears yesterday was someone who Put in a magazine "Peruvian Tacos" OMFG EXCUSE ME LAST TIME I CHECKED MY CULTURE HAS NO USE OF THE TACO, GODDAMNIT WERE NOT MEXCIAN.

Ya'll Need to recognize Peruvian Culture =(

PyronIkari

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 08, 2008, 11:29:54 PM
seems like today there is hardly anyone using proper English when texting, on the phone or anything any more kinda creepy actually

It seems today, hardly anyone uses proper English when texting on the phone or anything anymore. It kind of creepy actually.

I don't mind proper grammar so much, as long as the phrase makes sense. Seeing that if something is a phrase, it's already improper. It annoys me more when people type without any sense of punctuation or structure...

See the above quote for an example.

I also hate really fat chicks that dress like sluts.

Mister_E

I hate that when I'm done with a cold, the cough still stays with me twice as long!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

XpHoBiaX

accidently yanking on a piercing...or a smartass slapping your tattoo. I've seen it...and thank god I never got one.

QuoteIt annoys me more when people type without any sense of punctuation or structure...

I am notorious for that when I text. Long ass paragraphs with none of the above. XD

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Yuu

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 09, 2008, 04:54:51 PM
accidently yanking on a piercing...or a smartass slapping your tattoo. I've seen it...and thank god I never got one.

QuoteIt annoys me more when people type without any sense of punctuation or structure...

Ah yea that is a pain in the ass..or wherever said tattoo is.

I have two and I REALLY want to get another one (but my doctor is all " RAAWR OMG DON"T"
I don't usually make a habit of listening to him but this time I would actually feel a little guilty if I didn't.
Maybe I'll wait a year or so until he's forgotten about it.

There's another thing; people telling me " Don't do that! It may cause serious injury or death"
Serious injury: fine. I'll heal and laugh about it later, but DEATH?  I think not. They seem to forget whom they're talking to.  ::)

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Chun on June 09, 2008, 03:59:52 AM

~Chun

me too, that and  wen people scrap their nails against vinyl or chalkboard
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 09, 2008, 02:12:06 PM
And I hate people who won't shut the fuck up and whine.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kaura117

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 09, 2008, 10:34:31 PM

Wait, if I'm reading your line correctly, you want him to simultaneously shut up... and whine.

My question is... "how?!"

PyronIkari

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 09, 2008, 10:34:31 PM

Pssst, cussing on this forum isn't allowed, you should refrain from cussing. Also, does that mean you hate everyone on this thread, seeing that the entire point of this thread was to complain about something you hate? Also... doesn't that make you a hypocrite, since you are not shutting up and whining right now?

^^ I hate people that try to ignore the obvious.

Mister_E

Burnt Chicken grinds my gears!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Kaura117

Quote from: Mister_E on June 09, 2008, 10:42:18 PM

Oh, Eris, seconded. How hard is it to cook chicken, dammit?! You lay it across the grill, or pan, and pry apart the meat a little with a pair of forks every once in a while to see if there's any pink left! It should be IMPOSSIBLE to burn the damned thing if you actually pay attention to it!

SOawesomeness

Bloody nose-blwwdtng. SO nott fun.
Tyu[ing one handed wth ny sucky hand that can't type by itself, either.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

Quote from: Kaura117 on June 09, 2008, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on June 09, 2008, 10:42:18 PM

Oh, Eris, seconded. How hard is it to cook chicken, dammit?! You lay it across the grill, or pan, and pry apart the meat a little with a pair of forks every once in a while to see if there's any pink left! It should be IMPOSSIBLE to burn the damned thing if you actually pay attention to it!
DAMN RIGHT! Quit watching Fox news and pay attention to the Grill!

rubymoonIII

Broccoli ( the vegetable not the wonderful company) grinds my gears it smells horrible tastes horrible  its just a horrible vegetable
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Kaura117

People who order steak well done bloody grinds my culinary gears. If you wanted soggy jerky, why didn't you just buy some from the convenience store down the street?! Beef is to be savored- and you can't savor steak by cooking all of the flavor out of it!

Mister_E

The damn neighbor kids on my street, QUIT THROWING ROCKS AT MY DOG!

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Yuu on June 09, 2008, 05:37:35 PM
Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 09, 2008, 04:54:51 PM

Ah yea that is a pain in the ass..or wherever said tattoo is.

I have two and I REALLY want to get another one (but my doctor is all " RAAWR OMG DON"T"
I don't usually make a habit of listening to him but this time I would actually feel a little guilty if I didn't.
Maybe I'll wait a year or so until he's forgotten about it.

There's another thing; people telling me " Don't do that! It may cause serious injury or death"
Serious injury: fine. I'll heal and laugh about it later, but DEATH?  I think not. They seem to forget whom they're talking to.  ::)

ugh I've had nieces who pulled on one  of my piercings thats why i have a scar on one of my ears where one of the little demons yanked the earrings out
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Mister_E on June 09, 2008, 10:55:34 PM
The damn neighbor kids on my street, QUIT THROWING ROCKS AT MY DOG!

Those damn punks need to be taught a lesson! Thats so cruel...