What grinds your gears?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

G.I.R

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 09, 2008, 02:12:06 PM
I also hate really fat chicks that dress like sluts.

Also throw in the ones that don't understand the "Body Fat to Spandex Ratio" rules. :P

Glitch

Arrogant jerks who insult everyone, but seem to have a revisionist memory and convenient amnesia when you bring up them being totally owned.

PyronIkari

Quote from: Glitch on June 10, 2008, 02:29:03 PM
Arrogant jerks who insult everyone, but seem to have a revisionist memory and convenient amnesia when you bring up them being totally owned.

This'll be hillarious.

Just when and what was this ownage?

Mister_E

When people distract me when I am drinking Orangina(French Soft Drink) and I drop my favorite cup and it shatters everywhere!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

questionette

I hate getting headaches from eating too much sugar >_<

Or getting headaches in general, actually.  They suckkkzz

Kaura117

You know the sort of folks that can't help themselves- they absolutely have to respond to every insult, every slight that passes their way? It's really irritating when they do that. It's like they're completely unaware that they're being deliberately goaded- over and over- for the amusement of others. That they've become a cartoon- a caricature of themselves, and the only one that doesn't know it is... themselves.

By that point, it doesn't matter how smart they are, or whether or not they're right, or whether or not their bite formerly had any weight to it- they've been defanged. It's all gums now.  And it's all because they can't help themselves, stooping to the level of their critics every time another dog of the mob yaps away at them. Nothing but a fight amongst mongrels.

And that's no bloody fun.

I swear, nobody has a sense of style anymore. Bloody grinds my gears, it does.

rubymoonIII

cleaning up  a mess that i just cleaned up 5 minutes ago DX
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

G.I.R

Huel Howser.  His "California Gold" show is great, but when he does an interview, he repeats everything his guest  says! 

i.e:

Park Ranger:  This is the oldest working light-house in California.
Huel Howser:  You say it's the oldest working light-house... in California?
Park Ranger:   Yes.  The Oldest.
Huel Howser:  Wow!  The oldest one.

No wonder I sometimes grind my teeth.  :P

JohnnyAR

Being told that the DS sucks by the same guy at school more than once, go I want to sock him in the face and kick in the groin! Everytime he sees me playing my DS, he says like he is all pro and shit, god! Just leave me alone and let me enjoy my DS you bastard!

Quote from: G.I.R on June 10, 2008, 08:13:14 PM
Huel Howser.  His "California Gold" show is great, but when he does an interview, he repeats everything his guest  says! 

i.e:

Park Ranger:  This is the oldest working light-house in California.
Huel Howser:  You say it's the oldest working light-house... in California?
Park Ranger:   Yes.  The Oldest.
Huel Howser:  Wow!  The oldest one.

lol at Huel Howser

Punkbuster

Quote from: questionette on June 10, 2008, 04:09:07 PM

OMG HATE THOSE.

I hate people who leave a dime for a tip. Or seniors who tip. But I'm a server, and have lots of hate for consumers lol.

JohnnyAR

HA! That never happens to me, lol.

Yuu

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 10, 2008, 09:09:20 PM

HA! That never happens to me, lol.

Neither do I because sugar is another thing that grinds my gears.

rubymoonIII

when you cant go to sleep but you really really want to
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Glitch

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 10, 2008, 03:36:10 PM

This'll be hillarious.

Thank you. I am hilarious. Looks like somebody should have been at the Comedy Club.  ;)
Anyway,it's this jerk off at my college who thinks he's god gift to women. He constantly lies to everyone around him,but especially to women. He says things like his family owns a hotel,a McDonalds, or that he's part of some royalty in India.(obviously because he's indian) And also that he's a black belt in muay thai.(some of you will know why that sentence is wrong) In the tutoring center where I work at, he's always trying to trick to tutors to do his homework for him. And on occasion insults, like telling one my friends there that she's got shit for brains.
To get to the owning part. He took one class with this very big,buffed out mean dude. This dude would always call him names. He even call him f#@&ing Hadji(indian kid in Johnny Quest). It's really surprising he didn't say anything about that since he flies off the handle if you make fun of India in any way. So yeah, he completely denies it when you tell this to him.(several people have seen it happen, so it is true) He even makes up stuff about not backing down from anybody that talks sh!^ to him. And sometimes even says he beat the hell out out of somebody who insulted him. That's about the only thing I won't miss when I transfer over to another college.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Glitch on June 10, 2008, 11:20:56 PM

This'll be hillarious.

Thank you. I am hilarious. Looks like somebody should have been at the Comedy Club.  ;)
Anyway,it's this jerk off at my college who thinks he's god gift to women. He constantly lies to everyone around him,but especially to women. He says things like his family owns a hotel,a McDonalds, or that he's part of some royalty in India.(obviously because he's indian) And also that he's a black belt in muay thai.(some of you will know why that sentence is wrong) In the tutoring center where I work at, he's always trying to trick to tutors to do his homework for him. And on occasion insults, like telling one my friends there that she's got shit for brains.
To get to the owning part. He took one class with this very big,buffed out mean dude. This dude would always call him names. He even call him f#@&ing Hadji(indian kid in Johnny Quest). It's really surprising he didn't say anything about that since he flies off the handle if you make fun of India in any way. So yeah, he completely denies it when you tell this to him.(several people have seen it happen, so it is true) He even makes up stuff about not backing down from anybody that talks sh!^ to him. And sometimes even says he beat the hell out out of somebody who insulted him. That's about the only thing I won't miss when I transfer over to another college.

The f*ck?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

PyronIkari

This'll be hillarious.

Not impressed. To me that's a "who gives a damn" kind of thing. Atleast the guy is trying, unlike the majority of guys out there.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Glitch

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 11, 2008, 12:09:23 AM

This'll be hillarious.

Not impressed. To me that's a "who gives a damn" kind of thing. Atleast the guy is trying, unlike the majority of guys out there.
Not here to impress you. Just telling the story of a douche that I am forced to see everyday. Or one who grinds my gears if you will.(wait,that may have sounded gay. 0_0)

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Glitch on June 11, 2008, 12:40:07 AM
Quote from: PyronIkari on June 11, 2008, 12:09:23 AM

This'll be hillarious.

Not here to impress you. Just telling the story of a douche that I am forced to see everyday. Or one who grinds my gears if you will.(wait,that may have sounded gay. 0_0)

While most situations with people like this, it's like "Augh, whatever. F*ck that guy." ... but I know how it feels to have irritating people like this around you. Boy, do I. It's worst when you have to WORK... with them. At least it's at school, and not at the workplace.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

rubymoonIII

Also what grinds my gears
surprise visits from relatives espeically they uber religious ones they take down all my yaoi and j-rock posters
@Digitalberii <--Twitter