Started by Amon_Devilman, April 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM

Glitch

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 11, 2008, 12:43:35 AM
Quote from: Glitch on June 11, 2008, 12:40:07 AM
Quote from: PyronIkari on June 11, 2008, 12:09:23 AM
Quote from: Glitch on June 10, 2008, 11:20:56 PM
Quote from: PyronIkari on June 10, 2008, 03:36:10 PM
Quote from: Glitch on June 10, 2008, 02:29:03 PM
Arrogant jerks who insult everyone, but seem to have a revisionist memory and convenient amnesia when you bring up them being totally owned.

This'll be hillarious.

Just when and what was this ownage?
Thank you. I am hilarious. Looks like somebody should have been at the Comedy Club.  ;)
Anyway,it's this jerk off at my college who thinks he's god gift to women. He constantly lies to everyone around him,but especially to women. He says things like his family owns a hotel,a McDonalds, or that he's part of some royalty in India.(obviously because he's indian) And also that he's a black belt in muay thai.(some of you will know why that sentence is wrong) In the tutoring center where I work at, he's always trying to trick to tutors to do his homework for him. And on occasion insults, like telling one my friends there that she's got shit for brains.
To get to the owning part. He took one class with this very big,buffed out mean dude. This dude would always call him names. He even call him f#@&ing Hadji(indian kid in Johnny Quest). It's really surprising he didn't say anything about that since he flies off the handle if you make fun of India in any way. So yeah, he completely denies it when you tell this to him.(several people have seen it happen, so it is true) He even makes up stuff about not backing down from anybody that talks sh!^ to him. And sometimes even says he beat the hell out out of somebody who insulted him. That's about the only thing I won't miss when I transfer over to another college.

Not impressed. To me that's a "who gives a damn" kind of thing. Atleast the guy is trying, unlike the majority of guys out there.
Not here to impress you. Just telling the story of a douche that I am forced to see everyday. Or one who grinds my gears if you will.(wait,that may have sounded gay. 0_0)

While most situations with people like this, it's like "Augh, whatever. F*ck that guy." ... but I know how it feels to have irritating people like this around you. Boy, do I. It's worst when you have to WORK... with them. At least it's at school, and not at the workplace.
Indeed. I won't even get into the horrors of the time I worked at a warehouse. It was like Mexican stereotypes that almost appeared to come out of a bad comedy sketch.

rubymoonIII

hell i  know what you're talking about its like the warehouses are the birthplace for all mexican sterotypes
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

OniCourseMusha

The real retarded people.  I had to deal wit 2 fuckin real retarded people back at the anime club at SF State.  The one that ruined the club and the other is being hated by cosplayers that they wanted him arrested and tazed for harrasing them and stalking them!  I look at them and said to my self I can't believe I'm looking at these people that is full of fail!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

rude32

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 11, 2008, 01:17:04 AM
The real retarded people.  I had to deal wit 2 fuckin real retarded people back at the anime club at SF State.  The one that ruined the club and the other is being hated by cosplayers that they wanted him arrested and tazed for harrasing them and stalking them!  I look at them and said to my self I can't believe I'm looking at these people that is full of fail!
Don't taze me Bro!!!
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kaura117

...disregarding your rape of the English language- have you actually told these folks to back off? I've had a similar problem all the way back in middle school anime club, and it's very much just a case of telling them to shut the hell up, sometimes.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Kaura117 on June 11, 2008, 07:45:46 AM

...disregarding your rape of the English language- have you actually told these folks to back off? I've had a similar problem all the way back in middle school anime club, and it's very much just a case of telling them to shut the hell up, sometimes.

i guess but simetimes people just cant take a hint
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Makes them hard to believe that, Unless you tell them off.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

Its not just me, its like the entire club had that problem wit one of these folks that they did try to talk out of it.  But they're just waaaay too stupid to understand the consequences and the problems they are causing.  Very sad.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Glitch

Wouldn't surprise me if he did. Despite what people think of craig, he will confront you head on if he's pissed.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Glitch on June 11, 2008, 02:29:51 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if he did. Despite what people think of craig, he will confront you head on if he's pissed.
I was about to go head on to that retarded stalker at fanime by asking questions peacefully since he was very suspicious blending in wit a underage cosplayers not interacting. He fuckin refused, got paranoid of what I was trying to say to him, and snapped.  I can't believe he grabbed my arms harshly while he just talks back, yelling and I didn't fight back at all but only can say "calm down" (since I'm not stupid enough to get kicked out of the con if I did fight back)!  All I know he would of been in deep shit if I reported his ass sooner!  I'm also worried that he would do the same towards a cosplaying girl and scare alot of people!
Kraken Con Staff

Jerry

anything that randomly poop on my car.

*shakes fist at the sky*
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

deonchan

Quote from: Kazuko on June 08, 2008, 01:29:57 PM
meh it happens, Cant wait for the new show in MTV called Exiled to come out! where spoiled bitches from my sweet 16 are stranded in a thirdworld country. Daddys money aint gonna save you there and yes it will be exciting

What grinds my Gears right now are the Two cheer related groups are in Americas Best Dance Crew Season two!

Last time I checked...this is americas best DANCE crew not cheer. Im really hoping Sass times 7 and Distorted X are eliminated

Distorted X > Fanny Pack
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Kaura117

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 11, 2008, 02:17:41 PM

Its not just me, its like the entire club had that problem wit one of these folks that they did try to talk out of it.  But they're just waaaay too stupid to understand the consequences and the problems they are causing.  Very sad.

I'm tempted to call bullshit on this. Or are you saying that not one of your club's officers were willing to put their foot down and declare under no uncertain terms that they were not welcomed to attend, and not invited to any future events?

And if you were sure of the stalker's behavior, why didn't you report him- period? Would have been well within your right to, if your suspicions were sound. And if they weren't, no problem for you- nobody's going to scoff off some light paranoia in the name of the general safety of your fellow congoers.

BrightHeart76

Deleted.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Kaura117 on June 11, 2008, 05:45:03 PM
I'm tempted to call bullshit on this. Or are you saying that not one of your club's officers were willing to put their foot down and declare under no uncertain terms that they were not welcomed to attend, and not invited to any future events?

And if you were sure of the stalker's behavior, why didn't you report him- period? Would have been well within your right to, if your suspicions were sound. And if they weren't, no problem for you- nobody's going to scoff off some light paranoia in the name of the general safety of your fellow congoers.
Go ahead and call it bullshit.  But it might take alot of members from that club tell you what's was going on recently plus I'm not good at explaining about why that one person ruined the club.

At the time I know him in person and he considered me as a friend since we went to the same club and we did talk few times.  So it was better for me to help him out of it instead of being fucked up and report him.  But after that time he overreacted, went far and went out of control and bam there it happened.  I've lost respect in him.
Kraken Con Staff

rubymoonIII

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 11, 2008, 06:00:54 PM
What grinds my gears is medicines that are supposed to help me, but make me feel like warmed up dog doo while I'm taking them.  ICK.   :(

amen to that
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Yuu

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 11, 2008, 06:00:54 PM
What grinds my gears is medicines that are supposed to help me, but make me feel like warmed up dog doo while I'm taking them.  ICK.   :(

Che, even worse people talking about things they couldn't possibly understand.

This medicine I used to take to not die was so disgusting that I felt like utter shit everyday.

I was lucky, most others who have to take it deveolped stumoch cancer/ulcers at a young age.
Also one of the chemicals smelled SO bad that a handful of kids actually committed suicide from being made fun of for the way it smelled Stupid. They should have just stopped taking it. They wouldn't be made fun of and died anyway.

Of coarse, people who had NO idea, doctors mostly, my sister especially, would have the gall to say something like "Well if it keeps you alive then I wouldn't complain" Mind you my siser whiiiines if she has to take anti-biotics.

Oh, and another thing. People who have to argue about EVERYTHING. Especially when it's so very inconsequential and with NO basis.

I was just telling my roomate that "Valkyrie Profile;Silmeria 'is so damned pretty
". She responded "
Meh, I think it's behind the times."

Pointless, baseless, and ..just...incomprehensible  Mind you she has only seen maybe 10 minutes of in game graphics.

BrightHeart76

Well I'm sorry if I offended you.  I guess just feeling like garbage doesn't matter when you're comparing to someone who is seriously ill.  I'll erase it right away and make sure I try to never post something that offends people again.  I was just complaining about MY personal feelings about things in MY personal life.  I wasn't comparing it to your experiences. 

I'm not gonna say anything else about this.  Because I'm a better person than that.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Evelle

My accounting teacher who thinks everyone should love accounting as much as he does and assigns too much homework. So much hate.

Yuu

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 11, 2008, 08:24:38 PM
Well I'm sorry if I offended you.  I guess just feeling like garbage doesn't matter when you're comparing to someone who is seriously ill.  I'll erase it right away and make sure I try to never post something that offends people again.  I was just complaining about MY personal feelings about things in MY personal life.  I wasn't comparing it to your experiences. 

I'm not gonna say anything else about this.  Because I'm a better person than that.

Okay but your seriously mistaken.
I REALLY wasn't offended at all. I was agreeing+expanding. Taking meds that make you sick does suck and sick is sick. That's the bottom line.