SuperKawaiiNeko

Nope. I cant read that either. *sigh* ~~0
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Sachiko"*GASP* ARE YOU SERIOUS?! A CHinese version?! DARN! If I knew, I wouldn't have gotten the Japanese version XDDD
Hey, I'll take your Japanese version!
I read/understand much more Japanese than Chinese. ^^;;;

EDIT: Oh yay. Now I'm a board otaku. =P
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Hehe.... Hmm.... I wonder if Fanime is going to sell those.. I mean... The dealers... That would be all good. ::a bit tempting on site:: Hehe... I should wait until I paid my pre-reg before getting manga. Have you guys read it? ^^

Sachiko

Ne ne, I have 99.9 of the Platina Chinese disk, but 99.9 still isn't enough to open the file T_T;; Um... what DO you do after downloading everything? There's the ns-aop (MSInfo Document?) and then there's Folder's CD1 and CD2. What do I do? Is it the same as the Japanese disks? X_x; For Alex disk... I have..63.4% so far.. loved the Japanese version though... I made out, erm, at least half of it, and damn is it fun reciting the lines ^_^; Demo demo, the manga? The Apo/0 ones you mean?? They're GREAT!! XDDD SO worth it, so must get them ^__~
~*~Sachiko

KyraEnsui

Hehe.... I am going to get them when school is not becoming my MAJOR pain in my money. >.< Damn high fee and intution. Grr... Hehe... I'm going to get it from this site http://www.sasugabooks.com/ since it's at a reasonable price for me. Heck... if I bought Weib Side B manga and Apocripha/0 1 & 2 together, it's $30 altogether. Hehe... ^^;;;