0 (0%)
Rodo (a girl)
0 (0%)
Buramu (neko girl)
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 20, 2003, 09:09:24 PM

KyraEnsui

I just like download this by accident on Kazaa when I was looking for something yaoi-ly to watch. When I watch it, I was like....Damn... I want to get the game. Who cares if it's in Japanese....I'm playing it. Hehe...but must save money.

Anywho, who else knows about this game? I'm going to get the manga itself if I don't get the game. Hehe....

--P.S.   8) I'm going to cosplay as Platina or Platinum...Umm..whatever his name goes by. Hehe... He's the one with the silver hair.--

GokuMew2

If you get the game, you have to send it my way! XD I only have a couple demo movies or so. Need more. =d
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Hehe...I'm trying to but it just that I'm broke... hehe....I found it on Ebay.. for $20 for all 5 cds. hmm..let me see if i find the link to it...

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Hehe...I'm trying to but it just that I'm broke... hehe....I found it on Ebay.. for $20 for all 5 cds. hmm..let me see if i find the link to it...
Hmm... I bet it's just a CD-R copy from that one person that was also selling burned copies of the Sukisho! games.

My friend's told me of this one person who goes into a channel on IRC to download bl games and then they sell them. -_-
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

I see... Yeah, that what worries me. Hmm..I'm going to buy it off of Amazon.com (the japanese site). Hehe...but I'll get the manga first since it's more interesting. Hehe.....

Tsubasa

I'm amazed at the following for this game on this board.  Apocripha/0 is a rather obscure title.  It definately doesn't get the same kind of exposure other boy's love titles like Angelique or Tokimemo Girls' Side get, that's for sure.  As the common preveyer of Japanese bishoujo/life simulation/visual novel game knowledge of this board, I'll help you folks in procuring the game.  Seems that Himeya Soft carries it.  As a general rule, Himeya is a good place to get this kinda stuff.  GokuMew, they carry the Sukisho series of games too. ^_^
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

KyraEnsui

Ahh...expensive....hmm...must save up...thanx for the site. hmm......

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I'm amazed at the following for this game on this board.  Apocripha/0 is a rather obscure title.  It definately doesn't get the same kind of exposure other boy's love titles like Angelique or Tokimemo Girls' Side get, that's for sure.  As the common preveyer of Japanese bishoujo/life simulation/visual novel game knowledge of this board, I'll help you folks in procuring the game.  Seems that Himeya Soft carries it.  As a general rule, Himeya is a good place to get this kinda stuff.  GokuMew, they carry the Sukisho series of games too. ^_^
Yeah, I know of that site. I'm a bit poor though so I usually get the games from my friend or make a copy of the original. x_x

You know... I would *kill* to play Tokimemo GS. x_x Kei~~ =d Midorikawa sama sounds so cool as him in the drama. So perfect. Kyaa *_* Unfortunately I have no PS2 (or any video games for that matter) and I don't think there's a PC version.

*ahem* My friend has a bunch of Angelique games for GBA and SEGA Saturn. She made Randy and Zephel talk for me when we went to the dentists' on Saturday. XD (The appointment was for my family; my friend just tagged along.) Whee~ Canna sama and Iwata sama! ^^

Right now I'm itching to get my hands on Sukisho! 3 -RAIN- (should be getting from a friend), Sukisho! 4 -White Flower- (when it gets released), Angel's Feather (including the 18+ disc ^_~ should be getting from friend), and maybe something like Rakuen Yuki. I'd also love Apocripha/0, Fantastic Fortune, and that other game that Tsutae Yuzu sensei did the illustrations for. I forget the title but it's in my B's LOG. Gakuen Heaven looked a bit interesting as well...
< Mew >

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I see... Yeah, that what worries me. Hmm..I'm going to buy it off of Amazon.com (the japanese site). Hehe...but I'll get the manga first since it's more interesting. Hehe.....
Amazon JP doesn't ship games or software outside of Japan. =\
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

:cry: I might as well save up my money to get the game. Hehe...thanx for the info~

ChibiSerenaChan

>O_o<?? what is it?? and those are really kewl looking character pics i wanna see short videos of it
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

Hehe....I'm such an idiot. I should of put this when I started it but I forgot. Err....Gomen!

ChibiSerenaChan

it looks like a really kewl thing too though any other sites that might have little trailers of it or something??
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

DragonChaser

Aaaah! Someone else knows what Apocripha/0 is! *faints* Well...anyway. I found an awesome site on which I've been mooching scanlations. As soon as I remember it/find the disc with the lnk saved, I'll post it for anyone who's interested ^^
P|-|34R 7|-|3 |_||<`/|_||_|

(Phear the Ukyuu)

KyraEnsui

sweet. that'll be soo cool. can you like post it up for people who don't know what is Apocripha is? let it gain some popularity. Hehe...

Sachiko

Who could have expected me to bring this topic up again? ^___^; LOVE this game *points to self as the fanatic* XD!
~*~Sachiko

SuperKawaiiNeko

Im so depressed....I want to play this game SO bad...but Ive got no money, and I dont speak japanese.

I never get to play games like this...*sigh*
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

GokuMew2

Anyone read Chinese? There's a Chinese version of the Alex disc on BT. ^^;

http://yaoiforever.deep-ice.com/
The link is in the downloads section.
< Mew >

Sachiko

*GASP* ARE YOU SERIOUS?! A CHinese version?! DARN! If I knew, I wouldn't have gotten the Japanese version XDDD
~*~Sachiko

KyraEnsui

*Gasp also* Eeek~ Sweet.... *clicks on site* ^^ *gasp again* They have Platina disk too.