Pokemon Gijinka Gathering

Started by wes1986, April 23, 2008, 09:51:08 AM

wes1986

Do you love Pokemon? Want to be cute or cool? Want to be in a fun cosplay group? Catch all the fun with the Pokemon Gijinka group! The more the merrier!

We have decided on a time: 10-11 Sunday! This was decided on the Cosplay.com forums.

What is Gijinka Pokemon? It's an artform where a person is dressed up to emulate their pokemon while still being human! I suggest you look it up for a better idea of what it looks like

Please tell us what pokemon you have planned! We'll make a list so you can see if someone is doing your cosplay already. Although, it's alright for people to have multiples!

Total Pokemon Counted For: 41
-Blastoise X 2
-Zangoose X 2
-Chatot
-Claydol
-Rhydon
-Murkrow
-Tentacruel
-Lapras X 2
-Palkia
-Darkrai
-Tyranitar
-Togepi
-Jolteon
-Flygon
-Piplup
-Meowth
-Rapidash
-Ninetails
-Lucario
-Pikachu X 2
-Pichu
-Hitmonlee
-Ivysaur
-Buneary
-Shroomish
-Luxio
-Teddiursa
-Latios
-Sandshrew
-Squirtle
-Pachirisu
-Jigglypuff
-Dialga
-Wobbuffet
-Riolu
-Teddiursa

Join the Pokemon Evolution!

Xeluu

o_O Wow, that's a LOT of people.

Are regular pokemon invited too?
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Jun-Watarase

Man, I expected a lot of Pokemon Gijinka cosplayers this year but didn't expect it to be THIS successful. I know for a fact that there will be a Murcrow, a Pikachu, a Lucario, and Zangoose.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Oniko

Im so jealous.  I would have loved to dress up as one if I had the time to make the costume.  I'll be there with my camera
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

redroses3164

ooo I wanna see these gijinka <3 There's definitely a lot of Pokemon on this list.
Maybe next year I'll plan one...

cherryteagirl

my bf will be a Buneary too. 

Jun-Watarase

Er, here's a website for an example of Pok'emon Gijinka. It's not official or anything, so it's as long as it resembles the Pok'emon, it counts. They did most of the Pok'emon, but a few don't have any artwork. Some of them are puns and are based off already-existing anime.

http://www4.atwiki.jp/hitec/

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kimiko

I posted on the cosplay.com board, but in case you didn't count it (as I don't see them on the list), my friend and I will be there for SURE as Plusle and Minun and my girls will be there as Pichu and Meganium
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

pSyChOgArDeN

I'm going as
Togepi! =]
I just finished
my outfit too,
and I'm super
excited! <3
[/size]

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

luluuxduplica1223

Hey! If anyone wants to join my Pokemon gathering, all are welcome! ^.^

lonely 15 people group -.-
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

KevFox2169

I know I will be attending as Hypno. Lucky for me, he's just human enough that It should end up really well. Count me in!

and do check out the other pokemon threads, we should fuse them together.
Just my two-cents.
"It is better to reign in hell that to serve in heaven." - Paradise Lost (its a book.)

www.twilightknights.com

Ska_Kitti

Anyone up for cosplay chess Gijinka style? :D
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay