Magna Carta anyone?

Started by blancoisma, April 23, 2008, 07:10:03 PM

blancoisma

So, is anybody out there going as any of the characters from the Magna Carta series? I know last year there was a small group consisting of an Azel, Calintz, and Agreian. They did an awesome job, I'm pretty sure I have a couple pics of them somewhere.

So who's going as who? I'm going as the Celestial Hero, Raul. Hope to see fellow M.C. cosplayers there!
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Vasyenka

Hey! Last year's Azel here~ :3 I don't know if Calintz and Agreian are attending, but I could bring my Azel for some photos~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

blancoisma

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 23, 2008, 08:43:30 PM
Hey! Last year's Azel here~ :3 I don't know if Calintz and Agreian are attending, but I could bring my Azel for some photos~ <3

XD You were an amazing Azel! Your group was super, I absolutely loved your guys' cosplay. If you bring your Azel cosplay, I would LOVE to take a couple pics with ya! Seriously, Magna Carta doesn't get enough love and there's a serious lack of people doing any cosplay. Feel free to PM me anytime!
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

Vasyenka

Ha ha, thank you very much~ <3 I was surprised to see how many people knew Manga Carta last year, so that was like, a bonus. x3

All I need to do is redo my sun pendant (thing is cursed; I've remade it four times, going on five), and I'll be good to go~ ;D
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

blancoisma

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 26, 2008, 09:22:40 AM
Ha ha, thank you very much~ <3 I was surprised to see how many people knew Manga Carta last year, so that was like, a bonus. x3

All I need to do is redo my sun pendant (thing is cursed; I've remade it four times, going on five), and I'll be good to go~ ;D

I have yet to see a Raul cosplay done, so I hope I do the character justice. Right now all the sewing is pretty much done, and I'm working on the armor pieces. They are seriously kicking my ass though, it's my first time working with wonderflex and I've ultimately decided to cover them in vinyl since the gesso and plaster I used has backfired on me. Oh well, I've learned from it. I'll be looking for ya at Fanime though!