I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

amaya_JDB

I am watching my fiance failing at rapping ><
sadly I can rap better than he can, but I listen to some rap/hip hop, and he doesn't a single bit >.>
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

PinkHairSasuke

I am babysitting a little girl who is watching Hannah Montana.

AbsolutelyCursed

I am watching Ouran High School Host Club again on dvd.

Elimeno

I am happy I dont have to shave off my goatee anymore :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

ELDEMONIO

I am disappointed that I didn't get the main role.People would tell me I was the best fit.>.>
Oh well, I just hope the girl playing Odysseus will do a good job. :-\

anime4me

I am returning to the forums today because I am sad I won't be able to go to fanime this year but seriously miss obsessing over it. 
Sheena Fujibayashi: Did you see my attack?
Zelos Wilder: Oh yeah, baby, I was watching.
Sheena Fujibayashi: For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

ELDEMONIO

I amspo drunk right now.XDI am spamming and AIM with some diude and we are both drun k,XD
I love you guiys in FAnime voradf,.:(
seriousely.T_T
alsp, Dam it Liquid! Where are you? it's been liek months sicen webe last takke.:(

Elimeno

I am finally getting paid today, WOO!
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

ELDEMONIO

I am awake with no hangover. :D
I m feeling ALIVE! ;D

Elimeno

I am considering deleting my last post because Darkshinigami's two posts put together are priceless... in fact I think I will

michiko nakano

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on April 02, 2010, 01:19:33 AM
I amspo drunk right now.XDI am spamming and AIM with some diude and we are both drun k,XD
I love you guiys in FAnime voradf,.:(
seriousely.T_T
alsp, Dam it Liquid! Where are you? it's been liek months sicen webe last takke.:(
ah, drunk posting. 

doriangray

I am munching on this cookie! *shows cookie, then resumes munching*
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

I am sewing.  Today I made a muslin draft of a vest for my friend, worked on a steampunk outfit, and finished a corset i've been making. 

AbsolutelyCursed

I am testing/practicing with my new external flash.

michiko nakano

I am emotional for some reason.  I just watched a kids movie with some kids and I cried like six times.  Sheesh...

PinkHairSasuke

I am on vacation

michiko nakano

I am announcing that the fifty-days mark til Fanime is on wednesday!

doriangray

I am home sick with a sore throat. :(
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

Quote from: doriangray on April 05, 2010, 03:49:49 PM
I am home sick with a sore throat. :(
yikes... gargle salt water or drink something salty like chicken broth

michiko nakano

50 DAYS UNTIL FANIME!!!!!