rude32

I am watching the Lost series finale.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

rubymoonIII

I am tempted to steal those brownies from the fridge
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

ELDEMONIO

I am wondering why I grabbed a soda from the fridge.I was posting stuff and I turn my head and saw the soda and it took me liek 4 seconds to realize that I grabbed it liek 20 seconds ago.=|

c2chaos

I am wondering what I should watch next as part of my anime marathon.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

ELDEMONIO

I am hoping I can swap shift with a worker to make it Friday. :-\

Dragon Ninja

I am about to blow the candles off my Birthday cake.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Runewitt

I am IRON MAN

srsly, went into one of those three-sided standees at the theatre and said that when people walked past.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

c2chaos

I am about to get off the forums soon and eat some strawberry ice cream. Also, Happy b-day Dragon Ninja!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

I am waaay behind on my class work and am thinking about getting off as soon as C2 leaves.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Dragon Ninja

I am now 24.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Elimeno

I am downright furious right now, Day 0 for me has officially been cancelled since I don't have a ride up and because of that we're going to have to leave on friday which means we have to sit and wait in line; which means in a more serious manner the Artist Alley table wont be set up which means we'll be losing business... all because someone decided to get selfish. 0934ui3hfgo3uiriouaewiu!!lk2riu98i
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

I am feeling sorry for Elimeno.

Somebody

I am also feeling bad for poor Elimeno and sending an internet hug! Also I'm quite tired but nowhere near finished with my work.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

I am looking at Miku Miku Dance videos.

ELDEMONIO

I am happy I got friday off like I wanted. ;D

also.I too am sadden by Elimeno's misfortune. :'(

Elimeno

I am thankful for all of the love from you guys.  <3
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

doriangray

I am likewise pissed on Elimeno's behalf.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

I am deciding that since elimeno will have to lose some business, we should all bring friends by his booth and give him extra business!  Where can we find you, and what should we look for?  What wares do ye sell? 

rubymoonIII

will also help Elemino if possible >w< since im an artist too... or at least thats what they tell me :P
@Digitalberii <--Twitter