I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on December 14, 2009, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: Jerry on December 14, 2009, 12:15:33 PM
I am craving chocolate chip cookies~!  :D
i am informing jerry that if we lived closer we'd be friends in real life and bake cookies!! ^__^

I am thinking if you lived within driving distance, I'd still show up to help make and eat said cookies :D

Heck I have friends as far south as Salinas [technically also LA & San Diego] and as far north as Sacramento.
So what if its 2 hours away? Its freaking cookies!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Jerry on December 15, 2009, 08:42:08 AM
Quote from: michiko nakano on December 14, 2009, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: Jerry on December 14, 2009, 12:15:33 PM
I am craving chocolate chip cookies~!  :D
i am informing jerry that if we lived closer we'd be friends in real life and bake cookies!! ^__^

I am thinking if you lived within driving distance, I'd still show up to help make and eat said cookies :D

Heck I have friends as far south as Salinas [technically also LA & San Diego] and as far north as Sacramento.
So what if its 2 hours away? Its freaking cookies!

I am in love with this pic. :D

deonchan

I am still waiting for my Health Sci grade. Already got my physics grade and if I pass HSCI I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER SCIENCE CLASS AGAIN!
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Boba

I am hungry but I shall wait til afterschool so I can get real food at the mall where I shall meet up with a friend I met on here. I am now saying "Boo-yaaah."
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

rude32

I am baffled that Boba considers mall food "real food"
??? :o ???
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Jerry

I am hungry and even mall food would be ok with me :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

I am insulted by that since I work in a mall and make mall food. I am also bummed a bit since the person cancelled on me while I was on my way there, but it's all good~

(I am also just kidding, I am not insulted.)

caskaslyrk

I am jealous...my kitties are cuddled with my roomate...they love him better than me  :'(  But alas I am the one who feeds them!!!

ELDEMONIO

I am almost done with my paper.9hours to go to turn it in and 2 more pages to write.

AbsolutelyCursed

I am listening to some trance on Live365 Internet radio.

caskaslyrk

I am FREEZING!!!  >:(  Am used to desert heat!

Boba

I am about to drop my face onto this keyboard. I am sooooo tired.

caskaslyrk

wish I could go to sleep...have insomnia!! :-[

michiko nakano

i am recommending melatonin for caskalyrk

caskaslyrk

lol lol..I would take about anything at this point...no sleep...2 days.. :(

AbsolutelyCursed

I am also having a hard time going to sleep.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: caskaslyrk on December 18, 2009, 09:40:00 PM
lol lol..I would take about anything at this point...no sleep...2 days.. :(
Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on December 19, 2009, 12:05:40 AM
I am also having a hard time going to sleep.

It seems you two got alot of energy, and the best way to use up your stored energy is to touch yourself at night.  ;) ;D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Runewitt

i am reconected to the internets
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

DentyneIce408

I am watching American Ninja World, not as exciting as Sasuke.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

michiko nakano

i am unable to stop smiling.  i went out to dinner with my family at Steamers (i don't know if thats a widely known restaurant, but it's good!) and there was this one waiter who wasn't serving us but he kept walking by and looking at me and like every time i drank a little water he'd rush over and refill my glass and smile at me... then after awhile he came over and cleared my plate, which made our server confused.  After a while i noticed him glancing over at me so i caught his eye and flashed him a smile and he kinda looked surprised so i winked at him.  then he came over and recommended his favorite dessert and came over again a little while later to ask me how i liked it.  This whole time he'd been kinda sticking to the tables around our area, even though it's a pretty big place, and then once i was sure he was gonna try to clear our table after we left i left him a tip in the bread basket.  I mean i felt kinda dorky because i was with my parents and brother, but after we left i couldn't- and can't- stop smiling.  Something about him just really sparked my interest and he made me feel so special without even saying anything personal to me. I just wanted to say how much i appreciate cute waiters and for any waiters out there, smile a lot at people and you might just make their day :)