I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Elimeno

I am kind of scared that there are 7 visitors on this section of the board. . . WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! xD
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

I am off to bed. Good night, everyone. I mean... Good morning, everyone!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Elimeno

I am also getting off of my computer, although not going to sleep; sweet dreams forum peoples
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Dragon Ninja

I am having an omlette with toast for Breakfast.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

c2chaos

I am coughing a lot!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Brutal

I am lonely </3

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

c2chaos

^ You got us here.

I am not coughing anymore.

Brutal

^ Ily xD

I am playing Maplestory!

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

doriangray

I am sitting here with the final countdown stuck in my head and it won't get ooouuuuuut.

Da nah nah nah!

Da nah nah nah nah!
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

r3za1264

eye yam sofa king cray zee

c2chaos

I am not tired anymore. I really need to be asleep now.

abcbadcat

I am currently doing a radio show on SJSU's radio station, 90.5 KSJS until 10AM. If anyone is up, check it out on your radio dial at 90.5 or online at KSJS.org

c2chaos

I am going to the staff meet today and then over to Jerry's house!

WOOT!

michiko nakano

i am going to my friends house to get a piece of raspberry cheesecake with lime sauce, which i missed out on at the lan party i couldn't go to last night.  every friday we play suspenseful video games and eat baked goods.  then when we're all jumpy and scared from the suspenseful video games, we play warioware smoothmoves until we're calmed down and then we go home.

MyMidnightAffair

I am singing "Love song" by Sara Bareillas... gotta practice~

Elimeno

I am watching bleach on adult swim and am amazed how drastically kubos story has changed since ichigo was a highschool student xD

heeroyuy135

I am so loving Red Read Redemption right now

ELDEMONIO

I am in a bad/lazy mood right now. Maybe because I haven't shaved.>.>

Runewitt

i am disapoint.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Lizchan33

Quote from: Runewitt on May 23, 2010, 08:34:35 PM
i am disapoint.
What? O_o