^ Is a Panda!

I am annoyed that I can't get a blackberry to replace my fail phone. :(

Alyxiane

I am in tears.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Missing him already?

I am surrounded by eggrolls!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

I am happy my brother is home!  ;D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Alyxiane

Quote from: c2chaos on July 18, 2010, 05:58:43 PM
^ Missing him already?
Got into a fight over text. (they do have service in the mountains. go figure.) We're actually going through huge issues and our attempts in fixing it are constantly getting setbacks.

I am impatient to get the three weeks over with so bf and I can settle things in person. :(

c2chaos

^hmm....my condolences. :( It's like they say, the rain must pass before there can be rainbows.

I am watching Legendary Assassin and my brother thinks that the lead girl is Sandra Bullock from Miss Congeniality. This girl is too young and cute to be her, though.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

I am tired of being bored. Heh

c2chaos

I am pondering who Jerry's girlfriend is. Is she a Rover...? hmmm... (-_-)'

deonchan

I am moving 2 Fresno in about 3 weeks.
Go Dogs!
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

c2chaos

I am updating my anime list. I just got done watching Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows.

c2chaos

I am bored of waiting for calls, and I am reviving threads.

Alyxiane

I am playing FrontierVille on Facebook. This goes to show I have no life. (Already plays Farmville, Mafia Wars (upon bf's request), and Vampire Wars.) OTL

AuroraDreamer

I am about to get ready to go over to see my friends that I haven't seen in forever soon! I'm super excited!

c2chaos

I am om-nom-nomming on an egg salad sandwich. I need milk.

c2chaos

I am not sleepy and I am updating my anime list again, I finished Arakawa Under the Bridge in just this whole night. :P

Somebody

Quote from: c2chaos on July 20, 2010, 04:42:00 AM
I am not sleepy and I am updating my anime list again, I finished Arakawa Under the Bridge in just this whole night. :P
OOo how was it?
I am not looking forward to work today. (-.-)
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

^ it was very interesting and random like Cromartie High School.

I am mourning over Chickie #1.

Alyxiane

^ I am the same now. Not the chickie! D:

Also:
Quote from: c2chaos on July 18, 2010, 11:53:46 PM
^hmm....my condolences. :( It's like they say, the rain must pass before there can be rainbows.
I am inspired by what you said to me earlier and shall make a rainbow cake when bf gets back. *-*

G.I.R

I am going to Comic Con tomorrow!

Alyxiane

I am confused.  ???