I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Alyxiane

^ I am worried that could be me during colorguard/winterguard season. (Happened to my sister and guard captain.) Wooden rifles shall be spinning with caution and not catch it the horribly wrong way.

I am also working things out with bf once again ... still together ... giving this another go with improvements this time. :-X
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AuroraDreamer

^ I am glad that never happened to me while on guard. I just got hit on the head XD.  I never did riffle. I was saber.
I am also hoping things work out for you with your bf.

c2chaos

I am drowsy...all the words are...squiggly~~~(@_@) and I wish you the best of luck Alyxiane!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Aru Sakayama

I am gonna go to Golfland and totally shred on some DJ Max Technika with some friends lol
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

MyMidnightAffair

I am watching Chobits :3 it's adorable

Alyxiane

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on July 26, 2010, 09:09:22 PM
^ I am glad that never happened to me while on guard. I just got hit on the head XD.  I never did riffle. I was saber.
I am wondering how you got saber and never rifle (my school's rule is flag > rifle > saber and you must be skill efficient to get the next rank ... and my laziness only put me on flag the entirety of last year...). An inside joke among my guardies is "you're only a guard member if you got hit in the head." XD

MyMidnightAffair

I am thinking about ordering Chi's ears.. or.. making them on my own. :)

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Alyxiane on July 27, 2010, 11:49:21 AM
I am wondering how you got saber and never rifle (my school's rule is flag > rifle > saber and you must be skill efficient to get the next rank ... and my laziness only put me on flag the entirety of last year...). An inside joke among my guardies is "you're only a guard member if you got hit in the head." XD
My guard was really tiny. So we had to get members to do certain things. My freshman year we had 6 members in the beginning go to 2 members. No one at my school really cared for the colorguard or band, so we were really small...

I am noticing how much more dorky I act when I am in need of sleep XD

Alyxiane

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on July 27, 2010, 07:46:43 PM
Quote from: Alyxiane on July 27, 2010, 11:49:21 AM
^ I am glad that never happened to me while on guard. I just got hit on the head XD.  I never did riffle. I was saber.
My guard was really tiny. So we had to get members to do certain things. My freshman year we had 6 members in the beginning go to 2 members. No one at my school really cared for the colorguard or band, so we were really small...
Mine's currently looking at around 9 or 10 members and only one of them was in guard for longer than last school year. If it weren't for a sudden interest from the Freshmen class or even just recruiting them during last year, we would've been stuck with 7 members if that didn't happen (4 of them Seniors now graduated). ... I kept thinking about when my sister was in guard a few years ago when there was just over 30 members at that time. And then 5 years later, there's my guard. Yes, times literally have changed. o_o;

I am liking how I can find comfort in these forums. :D

c2chaos

I am watching my friend play CODMW2 with my settings...he's doing ok so far.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on July 27, 2010, 10:40:21 PM
I am watching my friend play CODMW2 with my settings...he's doing ok so far.

(are your settings hardcore? o:)

I am going to bed early, good night!

c2chaos

Well...some of them really just sniper classes with one man army...and the rest are just whatever.

I am looking for something...but I don't remember what I'm looking for.

AuroraDreamer

I am wondering what I feel like doing till 12:30. =/

MyMidnightAffair

I am currently watching Seitokai Yukuindomo Ep. 4.. it's comically perverted! :)

AuroraDreamer

I am surprised by how much Detective Conan that I am watching. The movies and ovas more. I should watch the episodes, so I can move along in the series XD

Somebody

I am reading a Hetalia Steampunk fanfiction (THAT IS MADE OF AWESOMESAUCE THAT I LOVE RIGHT NOW xD) although I'm kinda tired and should be sleeping... xP
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Alyxiane

I am enjoying the instrumental version of Hetalia's Marukaite Chikyuu. Totally currently my late-night high. XDD

MyMidnightAffair

I am currently watching & enjoying Arakawa Under the Bridge :D

c2chaos

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on July 28, 2010, 11:49:26 AM
I am currently watching Seitokai Yukuindomo Ep. 4.. it's comically perverted! :)
Like Green Green or Kodomo no Jikan?

I am looking through my hdd to find which anime I haven't seen yet.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on July 29, 2010, 11:47:10 AM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on July 28, 2010, 11:49:26 AM
Like Green Green or Kodomo no Jikan?

I am looking through my hdd to find which anime I haven't seen yet.
Ah, neither of those. It's a new anime that recently came out, & has yet to release it's 5th episode( there are 13 total) :D