I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Somebody

Quote from: Alyxiane on July 29, 2010, 01:12:40 AM
I am enjoying the instrumental version of Hetalia's Marukaite Chikyuu. Totally currently my late-night high. XDD
AKA CANADA'S MARUKAITE CHIKYUU xD
I am a bit embarrassed at my crazy internet rampage recently. (Too many stupid comments, most of which made without thinking before hand. -.-')
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Barnes

I am watching a VH1 show called "You're Cut Off!" This show could be a little bit more convincing if the ladies were put into a less nice-looking house, though.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

c2chaos

I am playing VOCALOID: Project Diva 2nd and it's great! I definitely recommend this for music-game lovers and vocaloid fans alike. The only problem is that 97% of it is in Japanese.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: c2chaos on July 30, 2010, 11:32:26 PM
I am playing VOCALOID: Project Diva 2nd and it's great! I definitely recommend this for music-game lovers and vocaloid fans alike. The only problem is that 97% of it is in Japanese.

I am very jealous.

Alyxiane

I am feeling nostalgic about Neopets. I wasted all my internet time back in elementary school on it. :P
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on July 31, 2010, 12:44:55 AM
Quote from: c2chaos on July 30, 2010, 11:32:26 PM

I am very jealous.

I am also jealous.

Alyxiane

I am curious about Hetalia Day. o.o

Somebody

Quote from: Alyxiane on July 31, 2010, 11:29:56 AM
I am wondering what this is and hoping for a link?
I am admiring a silly little bracelet I made/bought today, and thinking of changing the Hello Kitty charm into a Shinatty-Chan charm. xD
Cosplay 2013

Alyxiane

Quote from: Somebody on July 31, 2010, 10:39:08 PM
Quote from: Alyxiane on July 31, 2010, 11:29:56 AM
I am wondering what this is and hoping for a link?
I am admiring a silly little bracelet I made/bought today, and thinking of changing the Hello Kitty charm into a Shinatty-Chan charm. xD
I am explaining it to you then. It's a day where everyone across the world celebrates and cosplays Hetalia basically (so far, I've been looking at Hetalia Day vids from the Philippines lolz). http://hetalia-day.com/

I am also singing to Happy Thoughts Museum (and probably enjoying the Funimation Hetalia trailer a bit too much). :D

doriangray

I'm giggling over responses on my facebook about what songs remind people of me.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

c2chaos

I am learning to read Japanese. Kanji is not fun...

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

I am sad that I am not doing anything today now. :(

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on August 01, 2010, 01:01:50 AM
I am learning to read Japanese. Kanji is not fun...

I am not a good tailor.
[Speaking of Japanese.. I'm writing down instructions for for How to Make a Snap-on Obi for my kimono.]

c2chaos

I am moving music off my thumb drive onto my PC and looking for translated lyrics for vocaloid songs. :P

MyMidnightAffair

I am going out for my morning jog.

c2chaos

I am wondering where my friend went. Maybe he went to go watch that marathon of Rental Magica...

AuroraDreamer

I am really skeptical of this guy that started writing my friend out of the blue.

MyMidnightAffair

I am eating Honey Bunches of Oats  w/ real Apples & Cinnamon Bunches for breakfast.

Somebody

I am going to take Jerry's advice and keep a positive oulook on my life. :)
*hugs to all my fabulous fanime forum friends!* xD :D
Cosplay 2013

c2chaos

I am looking for new pictures for my avatar and my anime-planet signature while watching Law of Ueki.