I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Somebody on August 05, 2010, 11:13:04 AM
I am going to take Jerry's advice and keep a positive oulook on my life. :)
*hugs to all my fabulous fanime forum friends!* xD :D
I am happy that you are doing this :D

Alyxiane

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 05, 2010, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: Somebody on August 05, 2010, 11:13:04 AM
I am going to take Jerry's advice and keep a positive oulook on my life. :)
*hugs to all my fabulous fanime forum friends!* xD :D
I am happy that you are doing this :D
I am also happy for this. I got plenty of years ahead of me and I shall enjoy it when I can. :D

I am excited that the American McGee's Alice sequel is well on its way. It's the only creepy gory game that I can't wait to get my hands on. (Although I really don't want to play it in the dark.) :D

But I am also frustrated that my laptop got a virus and I'm currently using my mom's laptop today. ... I just don't wanna lose anything. @_@
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

I am indecisive right now....

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

I am literally sick with a 101 fever, swollen eyes, and a headache. I am hoping to be better by Guard Camp this Sunday. Or at least Band Camp Monday. :-\

doriangray

I am sooooo happy that I'm getting a visit from two of my con friends on Tuesday!
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

c2chaos

I am cooking right now. The menu tonight is simple BBQ chicken wings.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

I am happy that I want to Kin Yoobi today :)

c2chaos

I am happy that I can spend time as a family together with new sister-in-law.

Alyxiane

I am grateful for having loving and concerned parents.

Jerry

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 07, 2010, 10:36:13 PM
I am happy that I want to Kin Yoobi today :)

Ditto! :D  KinYoobi Con was fun! :D

I am so glad i went~ met new, and technically old friends from fanime [once they realize, i was THAT UP KID] it was all good times.  ;D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Alyxiane

I am feeling much better today and had a good guard camp. BAND CAMP HERE I COME. :D

c2chaos

I am cautiously browsing through these grant-help websites.

Alyxiane

I am wondering if it's really worth it taking the recommended three years of Spanish or simply just take two and take it next year 11th grade so I could get the bare minimum graduation requirement. I'm interested in working in the art field so would efficiency in a second language be even applied or a benefit?

c2chaos

I am getting ready to get down and dirty. My dad wants to finish his porch project today.

MyMidnightAffair

I am going to school next week.

I am excited.

I am going to miss summer. D:

c2chaos

I am covered in dirt and cement.

AuroraDreamer

I am such a nervous person...

c2chaos

I am just sitting here and thinking quietly after a long day.

Okay! I think that's enough silence for now.

c2chaos

I am in VOCALOID mode right now. I'm looking for videos and songs everywhere, mostly on nico nico.

AuroraDreamer

I am in the Fanime IRC Channel. It is interesting.... sort of...