Started by vidoll_ru, April 24, 2008, 11:41:41 PM

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF AN 8-BIT MUSIC ARTIST PERFORMING AT THE GAMING ROOM

YES
10 (83.3%)
NO
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

vidoll_ru

I'm compose through sequence on the gameboy and make nintendocore/ hard dance music check out my website and If you like It please do what you can to contact the management of this con or the Gaming room rep. I would really enjoy playing at your Fanime Con.  TY for looking

Bandname: VEX MODE
Hobbys: FFXI and dancing
( ^ _ ^ )/

clawmaster

that would kick ass! u should also try doing some of the music in the rave too.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Mizuki

zoupzuop2

Quote from: vidoll_ru on April 24, 2008, 11:41:41 PM
I'm compose through sequence on the gameboy and make nintendocore/ hard dance music check out my website and If you like It please do what you can to contact the management of this con or the Gaming room rep. I would really enjoy playing at your Fanime Con.  TY for looking

Bandname: VEX MODE
Hobbys: FFXI and dancing
( ^ _ ^ )/

Um, I approve of Nintendocore, but... shouldn't you just contact the management yourself? They actually need a few more bands to play; if you're that good (I've not yet checked the link) then I'm sure you could play for a bigger crowd than the gaming room.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

vidoll_ru

I'm good ^_^ and i hope to play for the largest audience possible at the dance any where indoors ^^; in a room i dislike open air my music sounds whorible open air

zemric

ya man i will talk to Richard and some other people about it but seriously you should just contact the head your self. but come to the next staff meeting and talk to the head im sure that you will be able to play.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

vidoll_ru

Could anyone please give me a phone number or some sort of contact so I can get hold of someone from staff to get into the programing because I've emailed everyone and no one answers ; ;.

Zero_Kirby

YoureMyHiro

As long as it's not loud enough to bother anyone I don't see a problem with it but as for myself, I'm not a huge fan of loud midis.

Jelly Soup

I know I'm bumping a very old topic here, but I'm curious as to how this turned out (I don't recall seeing thig guy playing music, but I think the Gaming had it's own room that year).

That and I'm curious how everyone feels about this maybe happening on Stage Zero.