Question about Single Day Passes

Started by Xeluu, April 25, 2008, 09:11:35 PM

Xeluu

Hi everyone.

So it turns out that one of my friends is thinking about returning to Fanime this year, although for one day only since he doesn't have a hotel room/isn't as in to it any more.

My question is this:
If he were to buy a day pass for... oh.... Saturday, when would it expire? Would it be invalid the moment it turns midnight? When registration opens the following morning?

D: I was at a loss for an answer when I was asked this.

Thanks for taking the time to help answer!
~Xeluu

2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

SOawesomeness

Last time I heard, it was valid until Fanime's registration opened the next day. :3
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ewu

I am not too sure, but I think it was until 5, 6 or 8 AM the next morning. I don't recall, but its well into the next morning. If you need more info, e-mail [email protected]
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

phoenixphire24

It would make sense for it to apply until reg opened on Sunday since there's no way for you to get a new pass until then (and you can't get a Sunday pass in advance as far as I know) and the con is open 24 hours. Most of the time, in my experience, the only doors where passes are really checked are for the dealers room/artist alley/some of the panels, and all of those things will be over/closed by the evening. So I doubt the rovers will give you any trouble until Sunday morning.